Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

That's why I put this, another bud the size of it and some dried leaves into a jay. Try not to smoke these days but too tempting sometimes.

Btw I'd much like to visit Denmark bro, think it's where my ancestors originated apparently.

i sure that will happen someday soon ... even though im not a licenced tour guide on Christiania ... i still have a few stories to tell ... :shooty:

Lets package you and @hippy71 for a fun tour someday :pighug::crying:

That's why I put this, another bud the size of it and some dried leaves into a jay. Try not to smoke these days but too tempting sometimes.

Btw I'd much like to visit Denmark bro, think it's where my ancestors originated apparently.

That explains your obsession with torturing plants mate. They're all at it over there :crying:

Here's some better nugs, my fav cola off the cheesedogs (http://www.herbiesheadshop.com/connoisseur-genetics-cheese-dog-seeds-2904) I did last yr, don't wanna break into it in a way:

20170323_154609.jpg

Last edited:
A round trip to cph is in the region of 30-40 £ atm ... wow cheaper than me taking train for 200km here in DK .. u might have to host :rofl: hehe

Need to get there bro, is it relatively canna friendly? Also want to go Sweden, when I went travelling to Australia as a youth, knew a load of Swedish dudes who used to say I looked like their cousins. Even convinced the local aus idiots by putting a faux accent on, good times.:pass:

Need to get there bro, is it relatively canna friendly? Also want to go Sweden, when I went travelling as a youth, one load of Swedish dudes used to say I looked like their cousins. Even convinced the local aus idiots by putting a faux accent

Christinia is the best place in EU for hash ... we get before Amsterdam... i got caught at home with plants, got a 200£ fine and got to keep seeds and grow equipment :bighug:

Christinia is the best place in EU for hash ... we get before Amsterdam... i got caught at home with plants, got a 200£ fine and got to keep seeds and grow equipment :bighug:

That's amazing mate, here in the UK I wouldn't do jail time, but probably would have to do hours of community service and would likely lose job as a result, it's completely ridiculous.

That's amazing mate, here in the UK I wouldn't do jail time, but probably would have to do hours of community service and would likely lose job as a result, it's completely ridiculous.

You're living in the wrong part of the U.K. then mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back