Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

Just taken the plunge on some Dutch passion direct from their site, @DutchPassionTony

6 x Auto White Widow
3 x Auto Brooklyn Sunrise

Only €53 buy one get one free on the widows. couldn't resist and I've paid for these so will definitely be popping up on next run. Hoping for some monsters.

u can't go wrong with DP m8, im sure you will rock them :smoking::d5:

Just taken the plunge on some Dutch passion direct from their site, @DutchPassionTony

6 x Auto White Widow

Only €53 buy one get one free on the widows. couldn't resist and I've paid for these so will definitely be popping up on next run. Hoping for some monsters.

Jay you will love the brooklyn sunrise smoke bro its my fav smoke ever.i asked what i should pop next in my tent but i think i will pop another sunrise as i am nearly out and dont want to run out for to long it really is that good

Jay you will love the brooklyn sunrise smoke bro its my fav smoke ever.i asked what i should pop next in my tent but i think i will pop another sunrise as i am nearly out and dont want to run out for to long it really is that good

Bro it was your recommendation (and fact they're cheaper than other DP seeds, lol) that made me go for it :)

Bro it was your recommendation (and fact they're cheaper than other DP seeds, lol) that made me go for it :)

Yeah i cant believe why they are the cheapest because they really are that good,don't tell dutch passion though because they will put the prices up :crying:

6 x Auto White Widow

Nice mate! I really wanna try brooklyn sunrise and colorado cookies. Or AutoColorado Cookies as @Dr. Babnik would have to say it due to his OCD :biggrin: :bighug:

You lucky sod mate.

Last edited:
Latest tent pic:

20170322_090030.jpg

Day 70 - SBx3

Bottom left, this looks furthest from finishing, rotten smell starting to go more bubblegummy.

20170322_090518.jpg

Back left, This is chunk and looks nearly done, lemon bubblegum tones off this

20170322_090531.jpg

Back right, similar to back left lemon pine sourness

20170322_090130.jpg

Cola shots:
20170322_122431.jpg
20170322_122336.jpg

Thanks for checking it out :smoking:

Back