Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

Day 48 run 2, SB10, no more stretch from this girl just going for the buds now, did some minor defol of some purple stemmed fans to let some light to the lowers, @hippy71 , counted 21 tops mate:

View attachment 717815

SB15, this girl got a heavy defol, no more stretch and way too many fans, they had to go, here she is after her trim:

View attachment 717816
The bulk seems to have adjusted to the light intensity and is bushing as best it can, looks to have stopped stretch also, this too had a number of fans removed and some yellowing leaves at the bottom:

View attachment 717817

Cheers to biotabs and autopots, a great combination! :greenthumb::pighug::worship::cheers: :woohoo1::cooldance::yay:

Hey Jay! Is this your first go on the bio tabs? It looks like they work from this grow, but I've seen others fail..

Your pictures and ladies are always top notch. Remind me again, are you using BioTabs on all of these? :pass:

Cheers Hemi, yep biotabs but also light feedings of bio bloom and topmax, 1ml per litre in tray rez (I make total volume to be 28litres so 28ml a feed), plant magic granules for beny bacteria though not used these for a week or two and 1ml total For rez barley extract to keep algae at bay; think this may also be good for the girls they seem super perky after applying.

Looking great jay bro,i don't envy you when have all that trimming to do

Thanks friend! I don't fancy it either, bowl trimmer arrived yesterday so that should make things easier.

That tent is stacked brother. Thatll keep you reefing for a while :d5:
:smokeout:

Never had the tent like this Sang thanks buddy! Yep, won't stop me coming back to do some more girls before I run out though. ;)

Hey Jay! Is this your first go on the bio tabs? It looks like they work from this grow, but I've seen others fail..

Yeah Vladders; first grow with these, did them on the back of a couple of successful grows on AFN @Nabzter , not seen one go south, were they on here? Told you they work dude, go for em no looking back. :pass::pighug:

Last edited:
Cheers Hemi, yep biotabs but also light feedings of bio bloom and topmax, 1ml per litre in tray rez (I make total volume to be 28litres so 28ml a feed), plant magic granules for beny bacteria though not used these for a week or two and 1ml total For rez barley extract to keep algae at bay; think this may also be good for the girls they seem super perky after applying.

Thanks friend! I don't fancy it either, bowl trimmer arrived yesterday so that should make things easier.

Never had the tent like this Sang thanks buddy! Yep, won't stop me coming back to do some more girls before I run out though. ;)

Yeah Vladders; first grow with these, did then on the back of a couple of successful grows on AFN @Nabzter , not seen one go south, were they on here? Told you they work dude, for for em no looking back. :pass::pighug:

Yeah, bloke called D-Cat tried them in soil. They fried! Maybe he did it wrong, I don't know... So you've had no deficiencies and added nothing but water all the way thru the grow? (Sorry bud I haven't read the thread, it's well looooong!) [emoji38]

If so, that's pretty fakkin amazing! [emoji1360]

Looking awesome Brother Jay!! Wow mate it's all properly kicked off in your tent now dude. One day I will have that many colas but need to suss the basics first :worship:

Some absolutely gorgeous looking buddage there mate. I bow down to your thumb of green :bow: :biggrin: :d5: :vibe:

Yeah, bloke called D-Cat tried them in soil. They fried! Maybe he did it wrong, I don't know... So you've had no deficiencies and added nothing but water all the way thru the grow? (Sorry bud I haven't read the thread, it's well looooong!) [emoji38]

Yeah man, well part from light dosings of biobizz bloom and topmax, plus plant magic granules to get roots going.

I saw you had issues with burning the girls, and reminded me of myself on last few grows. Should use a light soil, they recommend biobizz light mix but I used recycle allmix. May try recycling again just chucking top 3 inches and replacing with fresh mix and tabs, biotabs say you can reuse 4 times. Also gonna run few coco next time with tabs too.:smoking:

Looking awesome Brother Jay!! Wow mate it's all properly kicked off in your tent now dude. One day I will have that many colas but need to suss the basics first :worship:

Some absolutely gorgeous looking buddage there mate. I bow down to your thumb of green :bow: :biggrin: :d5: :vibe:

Ha ha I'm no pro mate, just trial and error plus research gets you there it seems.

By the way mate I've finally got some end of life colour changes going on with the toofless alien. Tiny bud leaves are purple, and some of the fans are going yellow or purple. Thanks for encouraging me to wait brother :d5: :bighug:

That's excellent news, definitely best to wait so the girls are at their ripest, I'm hoping for some more swelling in this next week or so!

Me to vlad this is my first go with biotabs and they work great no deficiencies at all just water and watch them grow.i think its important to use a light mix,by now i would have cal/mag def with nutes but nothing at all so far

Day 36
36.jpg

Me to vlad this is my first go with biotabs and they work great no deficiencies at all just water and watch them grow.i think its important to use a light mix,by now i would have cal/mag def with nutes but nothing at all so far

Day 36
View attachment 717926

Sweet dude, nice healthy looking plant! [emoji1360]

I'm sure I could find some way of fucking it up tho! [emoji23][emoji23]

Back