Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

You can say that again, brother! I used to think I was growing for the weed, but after each harvest, I couldn’t bear having nothing growing. Couldn’t wait to drop another seed. I think that is why I am running perpetually now.
Buddy I hear that... I'm more an addicted to buying seeds than to smoking at this point :biggrin: really important to have things to look forward to

Same here guys , I can sit and stare at them and yes I talk to them . :smoking: :thumbsup:

I swear my plants talk back! Telling me how they love all the attention they are getting!

Buddy I hear that... I'm more an addicted to buying seeds than to smoking at this point :biggrin: really important to have things to look forward to

I was a seedaholic also, man. I completed the twelve step course, though, and recovered! 180 seeds later! Good luck on your journey, brother!

I am interested in the blueberry auto. I have grown the photo blueberry and have grown many other types. The blueberry that I grew was extremely smelly before harvest nothing has come close to that much of a potent aroma since. The blueberry smell taste and potency were there and in hindsight I could easily be happy with that smoke all the time. I grow the organic way also its all I know.:toke: Good luck on your plants they look very well.

I am interested in the blueberry auto. I have grown the photo blueberry and have grown many other types. The blueberry that I grew was extremely smelly before harvest nothing has come close to that much of a potent aroma since. The blueberry smell taste and potency were there and in hindsight I could easily be happy with that smoke all the time. I grow the organic way also its all I know.:toke: Good luck on your plants they look very well.

Hey Hornet! That sounds awesome, man! I have had these seeds for two yeers, and finally getting around to growing one. I love what I am hearing, man. By all accounts this auto is as close to the original DJ Short blueberry photo as any one, so it will be a good test. I have never grown one, but I had the honor of consuming some a few years back. I still recall the flavors! That’s crazy. Hopefully, she lives up to her lineage. I will let you know for sure!

Day 67 - DP Auto Night Queen
Day 44 - Autoseeds Girl Scout Cookies
Day 15 - DP AutoBlueberry

ANQ

I did a partial harvest on the ANQ. The main stem was ready to go, but I am leaving the lower branches for a little while longer, maybe a week. They are all cloudy, but I still see some white hairs, and it looks like they want to do a little more maturing. Trichomes are all cloudy with a little amber, so I will watch them closely.

Here is the cola I harvested. Came in at a wet weight of 50 grams, so it should be around a half ounce. I broke it up and have the buds drying in a paper bag now.

Day 66 cola harvest - 1.jpg

The rest of the plant:

Day 67, 44, 15 - 1.jpg
Day 67, 44, 15 - 2.jpg
Day 67, 44, 15 - 7.jpg

GSC

She is completing her second week of flower, and is looking good. This girl has given me absolutely no problems, so far. I hope she can really pack those buds on and give me a little more stretch while she is at it.

Day 67, 44, 15 - 3.jpg
Day 67, 44, 15 - 4.jpg
Day 67, 44, 15 - 6.jpg

AutoBlueberry

She has some funky looking leaves that I hope she just grows out of. Her growth has picked up and color of leaves look good. I am thinking the soil may have been just a little too supercharged, but she seems to be adjusting based on the new growth.

Outdoor season is upon us, and I am starting with an all Mephisto small strain run for the first. I have 2 Blue Toof Specials and 2 Strawberry Nuggets in solo cups now. They should sprout in a couple days. If the weather is good, I will just put the cups outside when they sprout. If it is still rainy, I will start them out in the cabinet. Since they are going to be outside with much less daylight hours in April, I hesitate to put them in the tent at 20/4 for fear they may be shocked into flower when they go outside. I read where that is a thing even with autos.

Cheers fellas!:pass:

Attachments

• Day 67, 44, 15 - 5.jpg
    Day 67, 44, 15 - 5.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
Same here guys , I can sit and stare at them and yes I talk to them . :smoking: :thumbsup:

Dude, that comes naturally :D I even plugged some small speakers into the grow room so my girls could listen to some good ol reggae music with me while I work around them :D

And you got some sweet ass photos here. The buds look impressive but the photos them self are good quality :cheers:

Dude, that comes naturally :D I even plugged some small speakers into the grow room so my girls could listen to some good ol reggae music with me while I work around them :D

And you got some sweet ass photos here. The buds look impressive but the photos them self are good quality :cheers:

Thanks man! Yeah, I think cannabis is one very photogenic plant! Besides, it allows me to spend time with the girls without interfering too much! Huge reggae fan, too! It just goes with this hobby! :pass:

Thanks man! Yeah, I think cannabis is one very photogenic plant! Besides, it allows me to spend time with the girls without interfering too much! Huge reggae fan, too! It just goes with this hobby! :pass:
Play I some music :smokeit: looking great there Iriee! You'll give us a smoke report on the night queen soon? :smoking:

Back