Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

bet those are gonna taste and look absolutely stellar once theyre cured cured a little. great job! :pass:

‘Thanks EoF! I appreciate it , brother! I read quite a few of your posts before giving this style a try. You’ve been shelling out a lot of good info over the years!

Day 59 DP Auto Night Queen
Day 36 Autoseeds Girl Scout Cookies
Day 7 DP AutoBlueberry

I am trying my best to apply the "less is more" philosophy and keep from doing too much to my plants, but we are on lockdown here in California, and I find it really hard not to do something! Haha! So< i got my fix from giving them a top dress, mild defoliation, and started brewing a compost tea that I will give them tomorrow. I am a becoming a firm believer that with LOS in small pots, top dressing and compost teas are a must to keep the soil diverse, active, and full of good stuff for the worms and plants.

The compost tea I have brewing is a cocktail of stuff I have around: LifeCube tea builder, Build a flower, BAS craft blend, kelp meal, earthworm castings, etc. I put in a the teabag in a five gallon bucket and let it go for 24 hours. I use it for all my plants and even dilute it for my lawn. I went 100% organic on my lawn at the same time, and am really enjoying that learning process too.

DP ANQ

Is doing her best at filling out the main and secondary colas. Lots of white hairs still, so she has at least a couple more weeks to go. I am not even checking trichomes yet. I am starting to get a little berry funk from her, and se is really starting to pack on the frost. I am excited to see how she finishes!

Day 59, 36, and 7 - 2.jpg
Day 59, 36, and 7 - 3.jpg
Day 59, 36, and 7 - 4.jpg

GSC

She is still in week 1 of the flowering stage, and is in the midst of a mice stretch. Go GSC, Go! I need as much of the hybrid cookie goodness from her as possible!

Day 59, 36, and 7 - 7.jpg

Day 59, 36, and 7 - 8.jpg
Day 59, 36, and 7 - 9.jpg

AutoBlueberry

She is a little slow for the first week, but hopefully she picks up when the roots hit the supercharged soil. I am really lloking forward to smoking Blueberry again. It's been too long!

Day 59, 36, and 7 - 6.jpg
Day 59, 36, and 7 - 5.jpg

I told you guys, I am on lockdown and have lots of time, right? Its also been some really good weather, so I decided to get my earthboxes setup for the outdoor growing season. I used some water only soil from BAS, dry amendments, and bokashi, and set them up to let the soil settle in. I am going to plant two plants in each. Two autos that I hope to run twice this season, and two photos in the other box. I am looking forward to my first SIP grow!

Day 59, 36, and 7 - 12.jpg

Cheers, guys! Wash your hands often! Stay safe!

Day 62 - DP Auto Night Queen
Day 39 - Autoseeds Girl Scout Cookies
Day 10 - DP AutoBlueberry

Just a quick midweek update and some pics.

ANQ

She continues to fatten up those buds. Seeing less white hairs now, so will take first look at trichomes soon and start to watch her. The last time I ran her in my DWC setup, it took 81 days for the quickest one. This will definitely be quicker for sure. She is starting to really add some frost and terps, as well.

Day 62, 39, and 10 - 1.jpg
Day 62, 39, and 10 - 3.jpg
Day 62, 39, and 10 - 8.jpg

GSC

She is still in a nice stretch, and buds seem on track just starting the second week of flower. So far so good.

Day 62, 39, and 10 - 4.jpg
Day 62, 39, and 10 - 5.jpg
Day 62, 39, and 10 - 6.jpg

Blueberry

What is really cool is that you can really tell when the roots of a directly planted seed hits the supercharged soil level. This girl did that a couple days ago, and off she goes!

Day 62, 39, and 10 - 7.jpg

I am thankful for my little zen garden in a time like this. Growing is therapy for me. I don't know how I managed without this hobby before, but this lockdown would be unbearable without it.

Cheers folks and stay safe! Wash hands often!

Day 62 - DP Auto Night Queen
Day 39 - Autoseeds Girl Scout Cookies
Day 10 - DP AutoBlueberry

Just a quick midweek update and some pics.

ANQ

She continues to fatten up those buds. Seeing less white hairs now, so will take first look at trichomes soon and start to watch her. The last time I ran her in my DWC setup, it took 81 days for the quickest one. This will definitely be quicker for sure. She is starting to really add some frost and terps, as well.

View attachment 1171961View attachment 1171957View attachment 1171955

GSC

She is still in a nice stretch, and buds seem on track just starting the second week of flower. So far so good.

View attachment 1171956View attachment 1171962View attachment 1171960

Blueberry

What is really cool is that you can really tell when the roots of a directly planted seed hits the supercharged soil level. This girl did that a couple days ago, and off she goes!

View attachment 1171958

I am thankful for my little zen garden in a time like this. Growing is therapy for me. I don't know how I managed without this hobby before, but this lockdown would be unbearable without it.

Cheers folks and stay safe! Wash hands often!
I agree I’m so happy in my grow room thankfully we have that to distract us!

I agree I’m so happy in my grow room thankfully we have that to distract us!

You can say that again, brother! I used to think I was growing for the weed, but after each harvest, I couldn’t bear having nothing growing. Couldn’t wait to drop another seed. I think that is why I am running perpetually now.

Back