Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

Beautiful buddy,
ANQ is blowing up :woohoo1: she's going to be huge!

‘Thanks DM! Yeah, I was getting a little discouraged with size and yield, but the ANQ is making me feel a lot better. I now feel I can get decent yields with this style! Thanks for checking in, man!

Last edited:
This is awesome what you have done in a small space , Much respect . :thumbsup: :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Right on, man! Thanks Hecno! I can’t recall how many posts of yours I reviewed before deciding to take the plunge and switch from DWC, when I was averaging over 5 ounces of very good weed per plant. You showed that you can grow some damn good yielding plants and maybe a better taste/effect. Nuff respect to you, my man!

Day 45 Dutch Passion Auto Night Queen
Day 22 Autoseeds Girl Scout Cookies

I have been enjoying my dried CDLC bud ALOT! I can see what @FullAuto245 meant when he said he cant stop smoking it! It was a low yielder at less than 2 ounces, but she makes up for it in taste and effect. I get an earthy fuel taste when I inhale. Nice and smooth on the exhale. It produced a nice happy feeling, and did a great job on the pain I had in my back, which I tweaked recently. I didnt find it to be super couch lock, but it is strong medicine. That doesn't get in the way of sleep at night.

Mephisto CDLC

ANQ 45, GSC 22 - 9.jpg
ANQ 45, GSC 22 - 8.jpg

I want to grow her again. I am sure my careless training where I split her main stalk had something to do with her small stature and yield. Such great weed that I have to give it another go very soon. The one jar I have wont last long!

DP ANQ

ANQ 45, GSC 22 - 1.jpg
ANQ 45, GSC 22 - 2.jpg

The buds really look mature for just completing the second week. I am hoping this continues and she develops some nice fat dense colas. She has quite a few secondary colas that have potential to stack and fill in nicely. She should be my highest yielding plant since I switched to organic soil. I am still holding out hope that she is the strawberry milkshake pheno. As her buds develop more, I will be able o compare to a previous plant I grew. I am really enjoying her structure. She is doing everything so far. I didn't top or train her.

Autoseeds GSC

ANQ 45, GSC 22 - 4.jpg
ANQ 45, GSC 22 - 5.jpg

She is growing vigorously at 22 days. She may end up giving ANQ a run for highest yielding organic plant for me. We will see. I am following the same formula with her. No training or topping, just leaf tucking for now. Looks like she is responding well. Appears to love the Iriee Soil Treatment.

ANQ 45, GSC 22 - 7.jpg

I am still waiting on the DP AutoBlueberry to make an appearance, but I am starting to lose hope that it will.

Attachments

• ANQ 45, GSC 22 - 3.jpg
    ANQ 45, GSC 22 - 3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
Day 45 Dutch Passion Auto Night Queen
Day 22 Autoseeds Girl Scout Cookies

I am still waiting on the DP AutoBlueberry to make an appearance, but I am starting to lose hope that it will.

Darrrn I'm hunting for a grow journal on this strain!! :wiz: your DP Night queen looks fantastic dude. I'm starting out and hoping I can get something like that in my closet some day too :growing:

Darrrn I'm hunting for a grow journal on this strain!! :wiz: your DP Night queen looks fantastic dude. I'm starting out and hoping I can get something like that in my closet some day too :growing:

Hey man! Thanks much! I love that strain. Have you had it before? I grew before in DWC and enjoyed the harvest for months. It was my go to night time strain. Don’t plan on doing much after smoking.

Back