Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

Yep, that sounds like the same pheno! She definitely will be the frostiest strain I have grown, so I am looking forward to taste! How are your jars holding up to your tastings? Lol!
Holding up great I can’t stop reaching for it. It’s layered in spices and aromas. I’ll open the jar and smell mint coffee lol other times a creamy sweet spiced funk.

Holding up great I can’t stop reaching for it. It’s layered in spices and aromas. I’ll open the jar and smell mint coffee lol other times a creamy sweet spiced funk.
That sounds so good, man! Amazing smells. I am already getting some of that from mine. I cant wait to taste for myelf!

Mephisto CDLC Day 63
DP Auto Night Queen Day 29
Autoseeds GSC Day 6

I brewed some compost tea using some of the stuff I have around. A couple different high quality compost blends, dry amendments, and worm castings. I fed the soil in all pots with a healthy serving. With smaller pots, I am convinced that compost teas are a must. You can almost see the soil (and plant) thanking you immediately after. I also foliar spray my plants once a week to supplement their feeding. I think the soil is getting better and better with each harvest. I leave all the roots in the soil to decompose, and believe that it is helping to improve the soil quality and availability of the nutrients.

CDLC just really racing to the finish line now. I thought I had at least a couple weeks, but am now planning her to harvest in about 10 days at day 73 or 74. She really could go this weekend, but I have house guests and will be out of town next week. Looks like Saturday will have to do. She is pretty much all cloudy now, so I am hoping things don't go too fast these next 10 days. The leaves are starting to fade really quickly, and I am now enjoy some of the autumn colors I have read about. Should be a pretty finish.
CDLC Day 63, 29, 6 - 2.jpg
CDLC Day 63, 29, 6 - 6.jpg
CDLC Day 63, 29, 6 - 8.jpg
CDLC Day 63, 29, 6 - 10.jpg
CDLC Day 63, 29, 6 - 12.jpg
CDLC Day 63, 29, 6 - 3.jpg
CDLC Day 63, 29, 6 - 9.jpg
CDLC Day 63, 29, 6 - 11.jpg

DP Auto Night Queen is moving along nicely. Not quite in pre flower, but already side branching and stretch has kicked in. Again, she wasnt topped or trained. Just leaf tucking. I just love her structure, and think she can be a really cool plant. When I grew this strain in DWC, the plants literally exploded for the entire first three weeks of flower. If this girl does that, she will be a very nice yielder. And I cant wait to taste the weed. This strain produced some of the best tasting weed I have grown. And now organic? Get out of town!
CDLC Day 63, 29, 6 - 4.jpg
CDLC Day 63, 29, 6 - 5.jpg
CDLC Day 63, 29, 6 - 7.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies is looking healthy at Day 6. I am looking forward to smoking this strain in a couple months. One of my favorites, and I am told Autoseeds is the real McCoy!

CDLC Day 63, 29, 6 - 1.jpg

Cheers!

Attachments

• CDLC Day 63, 29, 6 - 13.jpg
    CDLC Day 63, 29, 6 - 13.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 71
Mephisto CDLC Day 63
DP Auto Night Queen Day 29
Autoseeds GSC Day 6

I brewed some compost tea using some of the stuff I have around. A couple different high quality compost blends, dry amendments, and worm castings. I fed the soil in all pots with a healthy serving. With smaller pots, I am convinced that compost teas are a must. You can almost see the soil (and plant) thanking you immediately after. I also foliar spray my plants once a week to supplement their feeding. I think the soil is getting better and better with each harvest. I leave all the roots in the soil to decompose, and believe that it is helping to improve the soil quality and availability of the nutrients.

CDLC just really racing to the finish line now. I thought I had at least a couple weeks, but am now planning her to harvest in about 10 days at day 73 or 74. She really could go this weekend, but I have house guests and will be out of town next week. Looks like Saturday will have to do. She is pretty much all cloudy now, so I am hoping things don't go too fast these next 10 days. The leaves are starting to fade really quickly, and I am now enjoy some of the autumn colors I have read about. Should be a pretty finish.
View attachment 1160962View attachment 1160964View attachment 1160965View attachment 1160966View attachment 1160967View attachment 1160969View attachment 1160972View attachment 1160973

DP Auto Night Queen is moving along nicely. Not quite in pre flower, but already side branching and stretch has kicked in. Again, she wasnt topped or trained. Just leaf tucking. I just love her structure, and think she can be a really cool plant. When I grew this strain in DWC, the plants literally exploded for the entire first three weeks of flower. If this girl does that, she will be a very nice yielder. And I cant wait to taste the weed. This strain produced some of the best tasting weed I have grown. And now organic? Get out of town!View attachment 1160963View attachment 1160970View attachment 1160971

Girl Scout Cookies is looking healthy at Day 6. I am looking forward to smoking this strain in a couple months. One of my favorites, and I am told Autoseeds is the real McCoy!

View attachment 1160968

Cheers!
Looking good there buddy!! I'm smoking some CDLC now and I would let her go!! I know your about to go out of town but you should let her go that extra week.
20200220_120928.jpg

But you know what your doing, just adding my 2 cents!

Looking good there buddy!! I'm smoking some CDLC now and I would let her go!! I know your about to go out of town but you should let her go that extra week. View attachment 1161099

But you know what your doing, just adding my 2 cents!

Thanks Big Al! I will take your advice and let her go for sure! How are you enjoying the buds? What are the effects you are getting?

The fade is beautiful! Yes, I agree let them go they will get really dense! Looking great

Thanks FA! Based on that, I may not even chop the day I get back, but check things out to make sure I get all the density I can. I would hate to harvest early and miss out, so gonna take the advice of you guys who have grown the strain before! Thanks man!

Thanks Big Al! I will take your advice and let her go for sure! How are you enjoying the buds? What are the effects you are getting?
Dam buds are good!! Nice long high, have some munchies around!! This one I'm trying to keep around but it's hard as the weed taste good!!

Back