Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

Oh man, wish I could try my hand at an outdoor grow! You going organics outside or you sticking with the megacrop like last season?

totally organic now, bro! I got some planters called earthboxes filled with soil with worms in tow. Gonna be fun as hell! These Earthboxes are a SIP which means that they have a water reservoir under the soil and wick from there.
6E0F8A85-FA8A-420D-A7D2-09E8161322ED.jpeg

Hey, thanks Mesa! Long time! Hope all is well with you, man. You got a grow going?
Yea it's been a while since our paths have crossed here on afn. I'm glad to see your rocking it with some nice grows. I just finished up a couple grows and I think I'm going to take some chill time away from grow journals until the 4/20 grow battles start. I signed myself up for a Autoseeds SweetCBD grow.
I'm all subbed up to this thread now , so I wont miss anything you got growing on !

Yea it's been a while since our paths have crossed here on afn. I'm glad to see your rocking it with some nice grows. I just finished up a couple grows and I think I'm going to take some chill time away from grow journals until the 4/20 grow battles start. I signed myself up for a Autoseeds SweetCBD grow.
I'm all subbed up to this thread now , so I wont miss anything you got growing on !

That’s awesome, man! Sorry I missed out on those grows. I bet you are gonna enjoy them for a bit! Glad to have you along, brother!

Those ANQ buds! :drool:
The yellow pistils against the really dark buds looks amazing buddy :woohoo1:hopefully the cure brings out the flavours you're looking for

Those ANQ buds! :drool:
The yellow pistils against the really dark buds looks amazing buddy :woohoo1:hopefully the cure brings out the flavours you're looking for

Hey DM! Thanks man! Yeah, I was so excited to light on up to test after seeing how tasty they looked. Maybe part of it I\was I was expected the flavor to match, and it didn’t. I hope so too about the cure!

That description sounds like the one I grew it definitely got better with a cure but still wasn't wat I prefer as far as flavor but I've also come to the very real realization that I'm a snob the bad thing is I still force my self to try the same strain many times as there are in some cases a very large difference in taste and effect or either or, this is why I when making seeds pollinate 1 branch min so I can see smell feel the difference. It looks good quality and that's the good news bc I've had ones actually a auto ultimate that was terrible quality and flavor wise and I wasn't happy with it dark devil did some craziness the last time I grew that actually aswell. I hope soon we are able to say I want auto night queen #2 ( strawberry milkshake pheno) and actually get that 90% of the time but it will take exactly that time. Anyway all ur ladies look great as always I'm excited to see some more from you as u do a great job sending good vibes and karma ur way.
Ps you doing outdoors this year.

That description sounds like the one I grew it definitely got better with a cure but still wasn't wat I prefer as far as flavor but I've also come to the very real realization that I'm a snob the bad thing is I still force my self to try the same strain many times as there are in some cases a very large difference in taste and effect or either or, this is why I when making seeds pollinate 1 branch min so I can see smell feel the difference. It looks good quality and that's the good news bc I've had ones actually a auto ultimate that was terrible quality and flavor wise and I wasn't happy with it dark devil did some craziness the last time I grew that actually aswell. I hope soon we are able to say I want auto night queen #2 ( strawberry milkshake pheno) and actually get that 90% of the time but it will take exactly that time. Anyway all ur ladies look great as always I'm excited to see some more from you as u do a great job sending good vibes and karma ur way.
Ps you doing outdoors this year.

Yo Fitz! That will be an awesome world, Fitz! I would order than number 2 all the time. What a great treat that pheno was when I had her. That experience will have me growing out the four remaining ANQ seeds that I have. I am doing two runs outdoor this year. An auto run with 2 Blue Toof specials and 2 Strawberry Nuggets. When those are done in June, I will start my summer photo run with these four strains: HSO Green Crack, HSO Blue Dream, Strawberry Banana by Riserva Priveda, and a Royal Queen Honey Cream. I can’t wait for that one!

Yo Fitz! That will be an awesome world, Fitz! I would order than number 2 all the time. What a great treat that pheno was when I had her. That experience will have me growing out the four remaining ANQ seeds that I have. I am doing two runs outdoor this year. An auto run with 2 Blue Toof specials and 2 Strawberry Nuggets. When those are done in June, I will start my summer photo run with these four strains: HSO Green Crack, HSO Blue Dream, Strawberry Banana by Riserva Priveda, and a Royal Queen Honey Cream. I can’t wait for that one!
Those photos sound great green crack is one of my favorite strains and blue dream is my girls favorite so I will be watching closely.

Back