Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

These are some of the prettiest buds I have seen in a while . :kiss:
View attachment 1175488
Aw thanks, Hecno! I was thinking the same thing as I was trimming. Unfortunately, the flavor wasn’t in par with the looks. It’s getting better in that department, though. The effect has been there, though.

Day 56 - Autoseeds Girl Scout Cookies
Day 27 - DP AutoBlueberry

I am happy to report that the Auto Night Queen Buds tasted better and better as it cured. After two weeks, I get some nice berry undertones and the Kush taste is more complex. I have to now give it an 8 in the taste category. 9 in effect for sure,though. I am enjoying the smoke in the evening with a glass of scotch. Very nice end to the day.

GSC

This plant seems to be in a rush to finish. It’s like she skipped early flower, and white hairs are browning up right away. The buds are plumbing up and she seems like she can get them right in a couple weeks. I don’t think she will be ready 4-20 though, but definitely April. I to-dressed with build a flower, s0 she should have some juice to finish strong and run through the tape!
CB18C096-29CF-4A4A-989F-D70E335C7A93.jpeg
DF07B341-D881-4FEA-9A62-4202C472560A.jpeg
AFE7EA11-2D27-4D63-B8A5-4B0823B46DAC.jpeg
A08F488B-F1AC-47A2-8444-9C757EBA0F82.jpeg

Blueberry

After switching back to my Kind LED Blurple lights, I was hoping for a little longer veg. Nothing crazy, but maybe 35 days or something. No such luck. Here she is flowering at Day 27. I am going the wrong way! Boy, do I hope she is a stretcher! I also topdressed her, so she is set up f0r the flower stage.

BF7C94DE-DC3C-4FED-87DB-620A08C07384.jpeg
C07DE772-A5FE-40A0-9E5A-D6AAE6C3AA98.jpeg

Still no sign of the Gorilla Glue, and it’s been 6 days now. I am getting anxious. I might have to pop a provisional.

Outdoor Plants

The strawberry nuggets and Blue Toofs are doing okay. They will be going into their outdoor EarthBox homes within the next week. One of the SN is a bit runty, but will see if she likes it in the earthbox. just a quick outdoor auto run before putting in the photos in June.
DC0538FB-1626-400C-9592-F51468FCFD76.jpeg

Hi mate. You are absolutely knocking this organic growing out the park.

I love your pictures, what do you use to take them? Also what is your light schedule?

GSC looks tasty, i grew it and was impressed.

Qb

Hi mate. You are absolutely knocking this organic growing out the park.

I love your pictures, what do you use to take them? Also what is your light schedule?

GSC looks tasty, i grew it and was impressed.

Qb

Thanks QB! I love the quality, but just got to get them bigger. They switch to flower in four weeks or less in my soil. Figuring out how to improve is half the fun!

I use a Nikon SLR with a 24-70mm lens. I have a 110 micro that I use sometimes, but not in those pics. I find taking pics is a way for me to stay involved with the plants without screwing things up! I use 20-4 but may go down to 18-6 to see if that might stretch veg out a bit.

Autoseeds say they use the original thin mint GSC as the parent strain, so I am looking forward to testing!
Cheers brother!

@Qbgrower I also have a cheap LED light for pics.

@Qbgrower I also have a cheap LED light for pics.

I wonder if it's got something to do with the instant availability of PK in the soil that makes them switch to flower so quickly?

Thanks for that. Think I'm going to grab a 25mm lens for my camera and see how it goes.

Sadly I didnt get the thin mint pheno but I still enjoyed it. Yours looks like it may be it though.

Cheers
Qb

Good thought about the available nutrients, @Qbgrower. That may be the case. I am probably going to be forever destined to have quick flowering plants!

Yeah, is there such a thing as a bad GSC? If so. I haven’t found it.

I'm sure you'll find a solution @Iriee Vibez
I'm sure there are plenty of organic growers around here that will be able to give advice if needed. I have very little knowledge of full organic which will be rectified soon.

Ive smoked a decent amount of different batches of GSC and I've yet to be disappointed either.

Qb

I have very little knowledge of full organic which will be rectified soon.

Just go full organic bro! :D I have no experience what so ever and my plants seem to lack a little something... I think maybe calcium and magnesium... and other things :D but the underline is it's sooo satisfying that you go hand in hand with the nature. Even if my grow isn't perfect I don't really care much, thanks to @Iriee Vibez and his morale boosting in my growing journal :pass:

But I also saw a great video from Self Sufficient Me and the guy was explaining how not to worry if it isn't perfect when growing organic! Check it out! Ok, it's about tomatoes and you gotta translate the data to your situation but the attitude is what you should focus on in the vid.

Just go full organic bro! :D I have no experience what so ever and my plants seem to lack a little something... I think maybe calcium and magnesium... and other things :D but the underline is it's sooo satisfying that you go hand in hand with the nature. Even if my grow isn't perfect I don't really care much, thanks to @Iriee Vibez and his morale boosting in my growing journal :pass:

But I also saw a great video from Self Sufficient Me and the guy was explaining how not to worry if it isn't perfect when growing organic! Check it out! Ok, it's about tomatoes and you gotta translate the data to your situation but the attitude is what you should focus on in the vid.

Thanks mate. I'll have a look. Will definitely be going down the living soil route when everything is sorted with the house and garden.

I am using Biotabs at the moment along with there amendments and am pretty happy with the results so far. Can you link me to your diary?

Cheers
Qb

Back