New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Yes 50mg per gallon will be sufficient.

Also I was looking to see why the PH was so high. It is from lime softening. This process can also remove iron and other trace elements the plant needs. Get some kelp and Humic Acid or Earth Juice microblast. and give a dose.
I can get just the the earth juice microblast? Plus absoric acid....

Yes 50mg per gallon will be sufficient.

Also I was looking to see why the PH was so high. It is from lime softening. This process can also remove iron and other trace elements the plant needs. Get some kelp and Humic Acid or Earth Juice microblast. and give a dose.
These work? Which one should I get....the kelp and humic acid makes 750 gal...thanks for your help...
Screenshot_20220514-235556.png
Screenshot_20220514-235546~2.png
Screenshot_20220514-235843.png

I know been like this for a min can't figure it out.....I appreciate it....
It's long term and likely started a couple weeks ago. so it's either nutrient imbalance or an up take issue.

Are the grove bags supposed to be packed tight like that?

Are the grove bags supposed to be packed tight like that?
It says 25% open that's how much room is in it...left....Idk...you think it packed to tight? The bud is so sticky it just keeps molding itself like that...I'll take some out....when I get off work .. hopefully it will be fine for several hours.... thanks for noticing....I'm still learning.....

Yeah, I've read that it needs some air space to work, just worried that packed too tight might not be enough circulation.

I think your issues come from the different mixes of soils and conditioners and all the stuff. Soil is tricky and really tricky if you don't know what's really in it. You can have it tested. Any local college will usually do it also some landscape supply stores and there are online kits. You just get it tested and don't have to tell them what it's for. If you have test results you'll be able to get a real answer. I think switching to pro mix is a good idea for you since you'll have more control and room to play and less issues to start. But I feel like coco might be right up your alley. Only downside of Coco is you have to water everyday but you seem to put enough time into your plants to do that. Best things about it are bigger plants and if something isn't going right you can just wash it right out and go straight back to what was working
What do you think about these?? I'm going coco...I'll be fine with watering every day.....what's the difference between pearl and coir??? My local nursery carries these and I like the fact you can wash out if I mess up and start over....
Screenshot_20220515-083111.png
Screenshot_20220515-083047.png

I've never seen the pearl near me. I use regular coco fiber

Back