New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Same snips, top quality. I tried an off brand with curved blades, garbage.

What press did you decide on? I've been considering one, but getting the wrong one is an expensive mistake.
This one
Screenshot_20220622-063850.png

Same snips, top quality. I tried an off brand with curved blades, garbage.

What press did you decide on? I've been considering one, but getting the wrong one is an expensive mistake.
I hope the one I got works....

New toy fiskars titanium shears.... These are nice.... Also those some seedling things to help them stand up, twenty20 sts, dab press machine, 2 4 in ac infinity booster fans, a growers room plaque, kelp4less cal-mag, and 2 part mega crop all on their way..... View attachment 1475971
I have the regular black and orange ones and I love them! Was considering the titanium but I got the bowl trimmer instead lol

If that press doesn't work out I've heard a lot of great things about the nug smasher and the nug smasher mini. That's on the top of my wishlist right now.

I have the regular black and orange ones and I love them! Was considering the titanium but I got the bowl trimmer instead lol

If that press doesn't work out I've heard a lot of great things about the nug smasher and the nug smasher mini. That's on the top of my wishlist right now.
I cancelled that one and I'm going to get this one better reviews.....
Screenshot_20220622-074511.png

I would get one of those to expensive right now so I'm going to see how this works...

Almost done
Almost done ordering... I ordered every NPK product they got... Well almost what goes with @Mañ'O'Green mega crop 2part feeding schedule... And I ordered sweet seeds devil cream 6pk plus 2 free seeds from North Atlantic seed company..... I'm going to take that Twenty20 sts and make my own seeds and start my own crosses....

@Mañ'O'Green will I need fulvic acid or will I be alright using the earth juice microblast as the foliar spray? I'll buy the fulvic???

Back