New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

I'm trying to fallow the DLi chart for different DLi and different stages of life... So mine are at week 7 the 3 and that calls for a DLi of 25 when I do it that low... It just doesn't look like enough light.... But I'm going to try it... @Drownomatic you go by the DLi chart on the photon app right ? Should I follow that?. I had people say just hit hard with 900-1000 ppfd during flower.... don't know what to do ...
That chart is hard for autos cuz it’s shows a 7-8 week veg time! U need between 45-60 DLI for an auto in flower! I’m only putting out about 450ppff at the moment but I gotta turn it up today since flipped em Sunday night! I usually hit em hard with the ppfd sooner then necessary and can def tell this time around I’ve got some nice healthy bushes! Also helps the blumats are doing the watering for me but u don’t have that same issue with improper watering with SIP containers! I’m gonna have to put a small heater in my tent cuz gotta drop rh to 58% for my flower vpd but tent drops from that 86 to like 71-73 during lights out and once that temp drops the rh goes up and my exhaust fan alone can’t keep it down where it needs to be and these plants far too bushy to risk any kind of excess moisture making mold/mildew! I even started spraying with garden friendly fungicide to help make sure no funky spores hanging about trying to sabotage my harvest! ;)

Ya that's hot....
The reds and UV bulbs although few in number usually are what raises temps the most! At least it sure seemed that way to me! I had 2 different kingbrite qb and the one with 660nm (think it’s nm :rofl: ) always ran hotter then my other light where u could turn the reds/uv on and off!

That chart is hard for autos cuz it’s shows a 7-8 week veg time! U need between 45-60 DLI for an auto in flower! I’m only putting out about 450ppff at the moment but I gotta turn it up today since flipped em Sunday night! I usually hit em hard with the ppfd sooner then necessary and can def tell this time around I’ve got some nice healthy bushes! Also helps the blumats are doing the watering for me but u don’t have that same issue with improper watering with SIP containers! I’m gonna have to put a small heater in my tent cuz gotta drop rh to 58% for my flower vpd but tent drops from that 86 to like 71-73 during lights out and once that temp drops the rh goes up and my exhaust fan alone can’t keep it down where it needs to be and these plants far too bushy to risk any kind of excess moisture making mold/mildew! I even started spraying with garden friendly fungicide to help make sure no funky spores hanging about trying to sabotage my harvest! ;)
Ok thanks that gives me a good idea DLi/ppfd range I need to be in ... Thanks I'll turn it up then...

I use any chart only as a guide.

Look for the leaves to droop, thats the surest sign I know.
Oki got one that just stays droopy..... When I have lights turned up... I turned it down some it went up some, but it's one hell of a bushy plant too.... Leaves everywhere..... Clustered....

New toy fiskars titanium shears.... These are nice.... Also those some seedling things to help them stand up, twenty20 sts, dab press machine, 2 4 in ac infinity booster fans, a growers room plaque, kelp4less cal-mag, and 2 part mega crop all on their way.....
IMG_20220622_062255386~2.jpg

Back