New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

What grow style DWC, Coco, Rock wool?
I'm using sip buckets in HP pro mix peat based high perospity..... So it has a res in the bottom.... Consider partial hydro......I mix my nutrients in buckets.....and use this to water threw tubing....in the bucket is a mix of one part mc and sweet candy and bud explosion...... I just need to figure out how to mix my the gallon....what ratios....thanks if you can help me....
IMG_20220625_045030612.jpg
IMG_20220625_045043664.jpg
IMG_20220625_045249290.jpg

Last edited:
@Don't Fear the Reefer hey bud do they start drinking less when they go into flower? I was wondering cause mine have and don't know if it's an issue or not???? Thanks

@Don't Fear the Reefer hey bud do they start drinking less when they go into flower? I was wondering cause mine have and don't know if it's an issue or not???? Thanks
Hi mate, normally when they go into flower they start drinking more then towards the end of the the grow they start drinking less. :thumbsup:

Dab press?
Anyone know how to use dab press properly? I feel like I'm wasting bud!! I went threw about 10g and got about a half gram..... I smeared it on some orange sherbet and coated in kief... Moon rock some what..... The kief is mixed from blackberry haze, amnesia Haze, orange sherbet, and green crack....... I don't know the right temps or how long to press... I tryd the rosin bags and it just stuck all in it..... The paper worked best.... If anyone knows what to do let me know please and thank you.....I bought this one.... Rositek.... 2 ton.....
IMG_20220624_213457506.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know how to use dab press properly? I feel like I'm wasting bud!! I went threw about 10g and got about a half gram..... I smeared it on some orange sherbet and coated in kief... Moon rock some what..... The kief is mixed from blackberry haze, amnesia Haze, orange sherbet, and green crack....... I don't know the right temps or how long to press... I tryd the rosin bags and it just stuck all in it..... The paper worked best.... If anyone knows what to do let me know please and thank you.....I bought this one.... Rositek.... 2 ton.....View attachment 1477780
If I remember right @CannabisMingus uses a nug smasher so he might be able to point you in the right direction.

Anyone know how to use dab press properly? I feel like I'm wasting bud!! I went threw about 10g and got about a half gram..... I smeared it on some orange sherbet and coated in kief... Moon rock some what..... The kief is mixed from blackberry haze, amnesia Haze, orange sherbet, and green crack....... I don't know the right temps or how long to press... I tryd the rosin bags and it just stuck all in it..... The paper worked best.... If anyone knows what to do let me know please and thank you.....I bought this one.... Rositek.... 2 ton.....View attachment 1477780
Make sure your weed is above 62% or you will yield less. The fresher the better.

Back