New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

I’ve actually done it both ways with success! The earthbox juniors I added water every day trying to keep from going empty! Full size box since it holds 3 gal I’d let it go empty just cuz it means it’s obv drank a good amount since last fill! The sip’s seem to make plants grow faster hence get hungry quicker so strains that are big eaters you’ll see them start to show deficiency issues earlier cuz they’ll deplete the food quick!
I've been filling mine up every day..... And only one my whiskey Zulu is starting to go to shit.... Thanks...

HLG 650r Diablo upgraded......2 LG uv & cree far red bars.....plus the hlg UVA bar....
IMG_20220621_054620188~2.jpg

tiiiiiiiite bro people sayin those light spectrums are awesome for the plants
I know those bar style lights have better coverage like Marshydro fc series... But the light spectrum on the 650r is better.... But the scorpion Diablo series has both coverage and spectrum..... I like both don't get me wrong to Marshydro guys I've just seen alot better reviews on comparison.... That's why I went with hlg......

Getting warmer then I’d like is my only complaint with my mars fce8000!
04224A0B-09FA-4C08-A06C-A72C1DD7EA62.jpeg

I won it tho so hard to complain about a free light! Not sure which way I’d have gone if I had to buy the light for this tent! :d5:

View attachment 1475544

I won it tho so hard to complain about a free light! Not sure which way I’d have gone if I had to buy the light for this tent! :d5:
I hit mine at 900-1000ppfd and get temps between 75_78°f... Still that a nice light.....

View attachment 1475544

I'm trying to fallow the DLi chart for different DLi and different stages of life... So mine are at week 7 the 3 and that calls for a DLi of 25 when I do it that low... It just doesn't look like enough light.... But I'm going to try it... @Drownomatic you go by the DLi chart on the photon app right ? Should I follow that?. I had people say just hit hard with 900-1000 ppfd during flower.... don't know what to do ...

Back