New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

awesome thanks bro :smoking:
Np
IMG_20220620_181728405.jpg
IMG_20220620_181648875.jpg

Hey
I’d think once every other week should be fine! If u see deficiency signs up it! A lot easier to up the dose then it is to get rid of it once you’ve used too much! And too much Ca can lockout Mg so it’s a delicate balance!

Also if u get it totally dissolved I’d assume MC should be fine in reservoir it’s liquid nutes that fall outta suspension! Also if u see crud buildup in reservoir after grow that looks like clumps of MC then u know it also falls outta suspension and all the particles fall to the bottom of the reservoir!:d5:
Hey do you fill your res on your sips everyday? Or do you let them dry out some? I'm just trying to figure this out..... They were doing great only the whiskey Zulu is starting that same shit.... Hopefully this grow dots and recharge with water only and new soil won't have these issues..... Just wondering how you water yours? Thanks ....

@Mañ'O'Green I ordered the 2 part mega crop for the ogreberry grow and show... I also have sweet candy and bud explosion... Could you give me some advice on how to dial it in for autos? Thanks I know you've done your work on their products.. or is there anything else I need to buy to go along with it? Thank you....

Hey

Hey do you fill your res on your sips everyday? Or do you let them dry out some? I'm just trying to figure this out..... They were doing great only the whiskey Zulu is starting that same shit.... Hopefully this grow dots and recharge with water only and new soil won't have these issues..... Just wondering how you water yours? Thanks ....
I’ve actually done it both ways with success! The earthbox juniors I added water every day trying to keep from going empty! Full size box since it holds 3 gal I’d let it go empty just cuz it means it’s obv drank a good amount since last fill! The sip’s seem to make plants grow faster hence get hungry quicker so strains that are big eaters you’ll see them start to show deficiency issues earlier cuz they’ll deplete the food quick!

Back