New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Ph seams a bit low. Are you in soil or a peat mix? I had issues early on where I was off by a few 0.1 and it caused lock out later innthe grow.
You said my pH is low? 6.5 is low for soil? It's sip which is partially hydro what would you recommend...5.8-6.5 flux?

I'm not familiar with SIP's. I thought conventional soil was as around 7 or high 6's. Peat was between 6.3 and 6.5

I'm not familiar with SIP's. I thought conventional soil was as around 7 or high 6's. Peat was between 6.3 and 6.5
Ya that's what I thought!!! I've been keeping it between 6.4-6.8 so should I keep in the higher range? I'm getting confused....lol from where I've read I thought that was correct.....but if I need to keep it higher I will....6.6-6.8 would that be more correct? I'm using happy frog, happy frog soil conditioner, and added perlite. Some of them have ocean forest in the bottom of the bucket due to the fact it is a hot soil... Now my newest 3 in sips have happy frog, added peat, and perlite....I appreciate your help...

I've never used either but I've heard that those soils can be hot. She looks locked out, just trying to go through the list of possibles

I've never used either but I've heard that those soils can be hot. She looks locked out, just trying to go through the list of possibles
I know been like this for a min can't figure it out.....I appreciate it....

Grove bags....
@Grove Bags thanks....I got my order today and the bud is at recommended % on my moisture meter....11.1%.....10-12% is the scale of moisture they recommend.....
IMG_20220514_190713925~2.jpg
IMG_20220514_185221262.jpg

Back