New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Ph seams a bit low. Are you in soil or a peat mix? I had issues early on where I was off by a few 0.1 and it caused lock out later innthe grow.

Could your pH be shifting while it sits in the bottom of the SIP bucket? I know my res I maintain is constantly shifting so I wouldn't necessarily trust the pH is remaining stable down there.

Personally I'd only consider something like an earthbox or SIP bucket if I was growing all organic with regular tap water. Just a lot of things that can go wrong
Idk I adjust pH in buckets the day before and check before I water and it still is in good range barley shifts at all.... I was thing of using half ro and half tap would that work? Some one told me that...I'll try it....thanks...

Ph seams a bit low. Are you in soil or a peat mix? I had issues early on where I was off by a few 0.1 and it caused lock out later innthe grow.
Soil what should I pH I added a little peat in the mix one liter to every 6 of soil.....

Since it seems most bagged soil is "fluffed" with cheap peat I figured a bit lower was OK and it seems to work.

Back