New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

I think @WildBill and @Fermented_Fruitz are SIP masters. They may have some useful input for you.
Ya what’s the question? I even use them for my veggies! ;)
ACBE0265-8705-441A-BA59-B5632B3B1C4C.jpeg
0751FF4C-AB56-40B4-8B95-6B414258AC11.jpeg

I think your issues come from the different mixes of soils and conditioners and all the stuff. Soil is tricky and really tricky if you don't know what's really in it. You can have it tested. Any local college will usually do it also some landscape supply stores and there are online kits. You just get it tested and don't have to tell them what it's for. If you have test results you'll be able to get a real answer. I think switching to pro mix is a good idea for you since you'll have more control and room to play and less issues to start. But I feel like coco might be right up your alley. Only downside of Coco is you have to water everyday but you seem to put enough time into your plants to do that. Best things about it are bigger plants and if something isn't going right you can just wash it right out and go straight back to what was working

I think @WildBill and @Fermented_Fruitz are SIP masters. They may have some useful input for you.
Thanks I need some help with them cause they are turning to shit....I don't get it I'm following everything to keep them healthy and it's not working......

I'm getting so sick of this shit....theses shitty leaves everywhere.....wtf is going on???? I pH my water properly....I only add 50 ppm of cal-mag to my ro water???.... I feed twice a week???? Ppm of 600 of mc.....I did get some bud explosion think that could help????? And can I give that to all my flowering plants.... Since I'm using one part mega crop and organic Dr. Earth????? Soon as they start flowering bam this happens....View attachment 1458616View attachment 1458617View attachment 1458618View attachment 1458619View attachment 1458620View attachment 1458621View attachment 1458622
Screw the feed water have u checked the ph of your soil?? Also what nutrients are u using cuz u aren’t really supposed to be using bottled nutrients in a SIP container! U need to be topdressing dry amendments! Also what is your tap water looking like? Have u checked the city water board? Mine is so hard I’d overdose my plants on both cal and mag if I used it! I’d need 4 parts RO to 1 part tap to even be useable!

Reactions: JP1
Ok I
I think your issues come from the different mixes of soils and conditioners and all the stuff. Soil is tricky and really tricky if you don't know what's really in it. You can have it tested. Any local college will usually do it also some landscape supply stores and there are online kits. You just get it tested and don't have to tell them what it's for. If you have test results you'll be able to get a real answer. I think switching to pro mix is a good idea for you since you'll have more control and room to play and less issues to start. But I feel like coco might be right up your alley. Only downside of Coco is you have to water everyday but you seem to put enough time into your plants to do that. Best things about it are bigger plants and if something isn't going right you can just wash it right out and go straight back to what was working
Was thinking that...about my soil....thanks that sounds like a good plan.....

Screw the feed water have u checked the ph of your soil?? Also what nutrients are u using cuz u aren’t really supposed to be using bottled nutrients in a SIP container! U need to be topdressing dry amendments! Also what is your tap water looking like? Have u checked the city water board? Mine is so hard I’d overdose my plants on both cal and mag if I used it! I’d need 4 parts RO to 1 part tap to even be useable!
I have a water report...
Screenshot_20220514-215314.png
Screenshot_20220514-215321.png
Screenshot_20220514-215335.png

I'm also using mega crop one part....

I suck at diagnosing deficiencies but they look kinda like Mag deficient and that can come from too much calcium! U shouldn’t use calmag all that often and maybe not at all if your tap has plenty! :thumbsup:

Back