New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

These were water only in an earthbox and it’s 2 plants sharing the same box! Prob wouldn’t even have needed to topdress if only 1 plant but were both fighting for the same food so took a lil more then usual!
View attachment 1459011
What do you think about grow dots?

Never used them personally but I know I’ve heard the name recently from someone using them but can’t remember who it was!

Never used them personally but I know I’ve heard the name recently from someone using them but can’t remember who it was!
It says one application for whole grow.mix in soil.....that's easy...plus some recharge...but idk....I want what's best for sip.....

The Water report is fairly neutral for the Ca, Mg levels. Chloramines are used and you should be treating for that. The water is very alkaline probably from bicarbonates a PH of 10 is going to require a lot of PH down and this can skew your nutrient balance. How much PH down are you using and what kind?

The Water report is fairly neutral for the Ca, Mg levels. Chloramines are used and you should be treating for that. The water is very alkaline probably from bicarbonates a PH of 10 is going to require a lot of PH down and this can skew your nutrient balance. How much PH down are you using and what kind?
I'm using general hydroponics pH up and down and it takes 5-10 drops to adjust 3.5 gal, but when I mix my one part mc as you suggested it takes alot more to get it to go up from 5.9-6 to at least 6.4...the nute mix brings it from 10 to 5.9-6

I would need pure absoric acid a vitamin c powder would work correct?

I would need pure absoric acid a vitamin c powder would work correct?
Yes 50mg per gallon will be sufficient.

Also I was looking to see why the PH was so high. It is from lime softening. This process can also remove iron and other trace elements the plant needs. Get some kelp and Humic Acid or Earth Juice microblast. and give a dose.

Yes 50mg per gallon will be sufficient.

Also I was looking to see why the PH was so high. It is from lime softening. This process can also remove iron and other trace elements the plant needs. Get some kelp and Humic Acid or Earth Juice microblast. and give a dose.
Ok thanks will do ..

Back