New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

I've never seen the pearl near me. I use regular coco fiber
Well I just noticed they only have the pearl in stock...guess I'll give it a try....

I think the only difference between the 2 is the added perlite. Pretty big price increase for the perlite, and you might have some around the house already...

I used the Pearl with great success. I didn't mind paying as it cut down on work and needing a space to mix and make a mess. It definitely needs to be rinsed with seedling strength nute mix. Initial runoff is over 700ppm. Buffered very well and the pH is stable as heck.

I used the Pearl with great success. I didn't mind paying as it cut down on work and needing a space to mix and make a mess. It definitely needs to be rinsed with seedling strength nute mix. Initial runoff is over 700ppm. Buffered very well and the pH is stable as heck.
Ok I'll get it....thanks for the info...sounds like some good stuff....maybe I won't run into the problems I am now...lol

Your plants are showing a P-K deficiency but there may be enough in the pot and something is locking it out?

2021-11-20_16-43-12.jpg

If the PH in the pot has gone too high P, Fe and Zn could be locked out

Or

2021-01-23_16-05-01.jpg

Too much Cal-mag can also lock out P-K.

But I think your water is causing you grief. I would get an RO system for future grows.

He has an RO system, but the water still comes out at PH 10!

InkAddict$

Always there when I need help thanks
Your plants are showing a P-K deficiency but there may be enough in the pot and something is locking it out?

View attachment 1459265

Or

View attachment 1459267

But I think your water is causing you grief. I would get an RO system for future grows.
I have 2 ro systems and they both still come out at 10 pH...it doesn't make since....

View attachment 1459265

Or

View attachment 1459267

I also ordered the vit c and micronutes you suggested to get it will be here in 2 days....I use my ro system and get pH of 10 and ppm of 14 then I adjust my water with cal-mag of 50 ppm and pH up or down....also you think that I could stop use of cal-mag and cut half ro water and half tap ..I did and it came out ppm of 50 also still pH of 10....I was thinking about ordering natural spring water in bulk 5 gallon jugs of ice mountain at 10$ a jug, but I won't be able to for a few months....so I need to figure this out....thanks for your help...

Back