New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

What is the PPM of the water before adding the ascorbic acid and the PH down? Then the PPM after adding them?

What is the PPM of the water before adding the ascorbic acid and the PH down? Then the PPM after adding them?
The ppm before 114 and it's still 115 after adding pH down and absoric acid....

Day54
Should I pluck bad leaves or just chop it down...looks terrible and bud sites are under developed....what do you think???
IMG_20220516_044407346~2.jpg

High quality trich shots are always a wonder to behold.

Should I pluck bad leaves or just chop it down...looks terrible and bud sites are under developed....what do you think???View attachment 1459603

I would pluck the leafs first, call it "live trimming" ;-) they are not offering anything to the plant and they are a breeding ground for bad bacteria, mold etc I notice the grow bags have a build up around the base, is that just a build up of dirt or salts from the nute mix? I am not so conversant with grow bags having only used them 3-4 times, and threw them in the wash machine after use.

High quality trich shots are always a wonder to behold.
They would of been better if I would of turned the fans off...I was being lazy...thank you...

I would pluck the leafs first, call it "live trimming" ;-) they are not offering anything to the plant and they are a breeding ground for bad bacteria, mold etc I notice the grow bags have a build up around the base, is that just a build up of dirt or salts from the nute mix? I am not so conversant with grow bags having only used them 3-4 times, and threw them in the wash machine after use.
I guess the build up is from nute mix...but I use dr.earth organic....so idk...

I guess the build up is from nute mix...but I use dr.earth organic....so idk...

I was wondering if it might be poisoning the lower roots if its a nute salt build up, or screwing up the run off readings, you probably know how the mind wanders sometimes.:smoking:

Back