New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

It is better to have the tools on the shelf and not need them than to need them and not have them.

You would not believe how much stuff I have. :crying:
I'm stacking what I can right now I'd rather have it then not.. you never know...

Trust me it’s gonna be a challenge there is steep learning curve. Your going to have bad grows even when you get good. Just learn from them.

somthing to keep in mind “the best growers are the best note takers” IMO

I have 4 different brands of cal-mag I don’t use. And my soluble calcium just came today in the mail. If that tells you anything

so your are right there is no “magic sauce”
Your right I write everything down.

Little babies.....
Looking good why does the one look abnormal ❓when should I start feeding ❓ it's been 2 weeks for the 2 bigger ones.... One more week....
IMG_20220311_235745173.jpg
IMG_20220311_235733468.jpg
IMG_20220311_235715780.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220311_235715780.jpg
    IMG_20220311_235715780.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 28
Reverse osmosis system advice.
So I ordered a new reverse osmosis system and it arrives tomorrow do I have to add nutes to feed the little ones❓ or just by itself ❓thanks

Watermelon zittlezs seed
I got a seed in my weed watermelon zittlezs I was wondering if anyone would know what flora farms plants are auto, photoperiod,and real... What so you think❓

The odd leaves are normal, it typically happens when a seed has a rough start. The last seed that did this is on me currently doing very well. It's a plant, it knows what to do.

Your zittles seed was unintended, and is not feminized. It will take a month of growing to find out of its even female. For the cost of 1 seed, it isn't worth wasting your time, or tent space.

You also don't know what it was pollinated with (probbably self polinated from hermaphrodite)

So I ordered a new reverse osmosis system and it arrives tomorrow do I have to add nutes to feed the little ones❓ or just by itself ❓thanks
RO basically strips your water of any minerals, so yes you will need to feed with that for sure. I do think you may be making things more complicated for yourself than you need to.

Oh, just went back to the beginning and I take that back, I was thinking you were in coco. If you're using happy frog with added HF soil conditioner you should be good with just plain ph 6.5 water for the first 3 weeks or so.

Someone told me “you can’t recognize an abnormal condition if u don’t know what a normal condition is”. Do a search on AFN about ur soil, genetics, watering, light, etc and develop YOUR grow style. This site will TEACH you to “fish”, not give you a ”fish”. Think about this for a second, you want to feed a 1” plant in pre-charged soil. You want to add Recharge (not saying it’s bad, idk) to a charged soil (Re being the operative term). Pay attention to your environment, learn what u are planting in, and learn HOW to water. TRUST ME, you will be better off in the long run. I’ve walked a mile in ur shoes. my First grow was like yours. I didn’t put in the time to learn PRIOR to grow. I put time in, but it was looking at plant pics that others grew, not understanding the fundamental principles. These are amazing plants and will grow if u LET them. I just completed my 3rd grow, so I’m no expert, but last 2 grows produced quality bud using water ONLY. I just needed to get out of the way. That being said, there are MANY MANY ways to grow, so I wish you well.

this thread is all over the place and it is really hard to follow.

Back