@Dinafem-Mark I've been scoping the Haze these last several days and the trichomes are quickly changing. Probably 50% cloudy with a few amber and still a good amount of clear. So not much longer for sure! And although it might not be as frosty, there are gland heads everywhere! This is going to be primo meds for sure!

@pop22 I'm really digging these Quantum Boards from Northern Grow Lights

Haze CBD nearing harvest
View attachment 692085

@Burr_nit @Slater @Coffee Monster @BigSm0 @Eclectic Elle @AmberTrichome @budelee @Dudeski @AeonSophia
:pass: passing it to the left and dnot be shy if I left anyone out!

Check out the twins on the Industrial Plant
View attachment 692087

View attachment 692090

I've been calling them the Siamese Twins! I find it fascinating when plants do stuff like this!
Looking good,dont forget to share..my addy is 420 budelee lane!!!

@Dinafem-Mark I've been scoping the Haze these last several days and the trichomes are quickly changing. Probably 50% cloudy with a few amber and still a good amount of clear. So not much longer for sure! And although it might not be as frosty, there are gland heads everywhere! This is going to be primo meds for sure!

@pop22 I'm really digging these Quantum Boards from Northern Grow Lights

Haze CBD nearing harvest
View attachment 692085

@Burr_nit @Slater @Coffee Monster @BigSm0 @Eclectic Elle @AmberTrichome @budelee @Dudeski @AeonSophia
:pass: passing it to the left and don't be shy if I left anyone out!

Check out the twins on the Industrial Plant
View attachment 692087

View attachment 692090

I've been calling them the Siamese Twins! I find it fascinating when plants do stuff like this!

Killer! That's beautiful! That's for sure gonna be some head stash!!

Back