Thanks @AeonSophia glad to have you here!
I've been using all the veg nutes but the BioMarine @ 2ml/L. Keeping it simple. Got tired of the smell (gagtastic) and oily residue it was leaving on pretty much everything. Should be switching from the veg. to bud as soon as they stop stretching.

For as cheap as these cobs were I've been pleased with them so far. They don't seem to be the most efficient lights. They make more heat than I was expecting, but not nearly as much as a hps bulb would. However, the proof will be in the yield after the chop. Not too concerned with max weight as I am with quality meds.

If your looking to add cobs take a hard look at the AFN lights that @BigSm0 has been putting together. They are incredibly efficient for the money.

Do you have a journal? I'd love to follow along!

I must say, giving a plant enzymatically digested squid protein does seem a bit weird. But strangely enough I actually kind of enjoy the smell of it and I've been adding it to my feed. It's funny how that works, different bodies and different tastes. When I tell people I love the taste of mushrooms and I'll chew them up and hold them in my mouth for several minutes for a more rapid onset, people will sometimes shiver or gag just at the thought of it.

It's good to see someone using GO in coco, since I haven't seen much of that and I wasn't sure how it would work out. But it looks like it's going well for your plants.

Yeah I have a journal. It's not too far along and it's been a bit of a slow and rough start. I only have one plant going, but I'll be adding more incrementally very soon. Come tag along if you'd like:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/black-stone-grow-led-in-coco-by-aeonsophia.57116/

I must say, giving a plant enzymatically digested squid protein does seem a bit weird. But strangely enough I actually kind of enjoy the smell of it and I've been adding it to my feed. It's funny how that works, different bodies and different tastes. When I tell people I love the taste of mushrooms and I'll chew them up and hold them in my mouth for several minutes for a more rapid onset, people will sometimes shiver or gag just at the thought of it.

It's good to see someone using GO in coco, since I haven't seen much of that and I wasn't sure how it would work out. But it looks like it's going well for your plants.

Yeah I have a journal. It's not too far along and it's been a bit of a slow and rough start. I only have one plant going, but I'll be adding more incrementally very soon. Come tag along if you'd like:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/black-stone-grow-led-in-coco-by-aeonsophia.57116/

grow room fetish's...it all come out on this forum...sniffing nutes and swilling mushrooms...I've read it all now :yeah:xxx

I feel ya different strokes for different folks. Mainly I got sick of cleaning the oily residue off my ph meter.

Yeah I was hesitant to try the GO with coco too. I worried because there wasnt much out there on how it would perform in that medium. Plants are very healthy in spite of my bungling the environmental control.

I'll check your journal and sub up.

grow room fetish's...it all come out on this forum...sniffing nutes and swilling mushrooms...I've read it all now :yeah:xxx

:crying:

Alright Gents and Ladies just a quick post with gratuitous bud shots!

Industrial Plant CBD
20170116_000015.jpg

Haze CBD

20170116_000631.jpg

20170116_000640.jpg

It would appear that the ladies are beginning to really pack on the buds. And have gone into maximum trichome production.

The haze smells...well like a haze. It's amazing! The Industrial Plant has gone more subtle. It's got faint hints of fuel, solvent, candy, and maybe fruit. The burnt plastic smell has disappeared.

Both the high cbd strains are really packing that weight on now mate. Great to hear that the burnt plastic smell has gone and the true smells are now coming through. I get very subtle hits of citrus from our ip cbd auto with a very light diesel smell. The haze is as you said haze. Full of haze flavour with a much more balanced high and from the feedback we got through 2016 these 2 high cbd strains are proving great for the medical cannabis community :pass:

Thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next update :slap:

All the best

Mark.

Both the high cbd strains are really packing that weight on now mate. Great to hear that the burnt plastic smell has gone and the true smells are now coming through. I get very subtle hits of citrus from our ip cbd auto with a very light diesel smell. The haze is as you said haze. Full of haze flavour with a much more balanced high and from the feedback we got through 2016 these 2 high cbd strains are proving great for the medical cannabis community :pass:

Thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next update :slap:

All the best

Mark.

Mark, thanks for dropping by and for the slapper! It's my pleasure to share this grow with you and everyone! These plants have been a joy to grow! Very easy and rewarding.

I agree with the IP smell. It's about 50% citrus and berries/fruit and the other 50% split between fuel and pine/cedar/woody. Absolutely mouth watering! I've grown out some top shelf stuff and these really are top notch genetics!

Duuuuuude! @MateraGaia
Looking so damn goood!!! :woohoo1:
:pass:

Brother these smell amazing at the moment and the Sour Diesel hasn't even started to smell yet! I can't wait to harvest cure and taste! I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas! To me this is the hardest period of growing. You see them swelling and throwing frost and you want to clip 'em so bad but you gotta' wait!
:pass:

Back