Big picture update coming today! Appreciate @Dinafem-Mark being understanding with my journal update, had a bit of a major life event happen and so put things on hold for a bit, but pictures of all the ladies just taken and just need to get them uploaded! Have some some beautiful buds on some of these! Stay tuned!

No problem what so ever mate we all have lives and I totally understand :toke:

Will look forward to a picture update when you have the time :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

Update - 74 days from beginning of germination, about 64 actual days in pots. Had a bit of a major life event come up which slowed down the updates, but should be able to continue on through to harvest and past; plan on making some meds with these!

Hit a few small rough patches but coming back from it, had a small stint where I was unable to water (guests visiting) which caused a few problems (but came back from it) and then a patch of really cold weather, so the furnace was kicked on when we normally don't run it and that caused some temp spikes. Oh well. Shit happens. I'm still VERY satisfied with what's there and a few of them still have some time left to go it looks like, so will give them at least another couple of weeks to finish up!

DSCF6496 - Copy.JPG

DSCF6499 - Copy.JPG

DSCF6500 - Copy.JPG

Because I'm amazing, it was AFTER I took all these picture I decided to go through and clear out all the dead leaves from all the plants. Rest assured, they look pretty manicured now lol. Got me a walmart bag full of leaves now too! Bubble buckets going to be crazy next time it gets used!

Here is the first Haze in a 3 gallon fabric pot:

DSCF6432 - Copy.JPG

DSCF6434 - Copy.JPG

DSCF6437 - Copy.JPG

DSCF6439 - Copy.JPG

DSCF6444 - Copy.JPG

DSCF6446 - Copy.JPG

Update - 74 days from beginning of germination, about 64 actual days in pots.

Industrial Plant in a 3 gallon fabric pot. This one's starting to finish up. Waiting for it get "nubs." Haven't checked trichs yet but she's doing her thing.

DSCF6465 - Copy.JPG

DSCF6456 - Copy.JPG

DSCF6457 - Copy.JPG

DSCF6459 - Copy.JPG

DSCF6460 - Copy.JPG

DSCF6461 - Copy.JPG

Here's the Yin/Yang Industrial Plant's (the 2 seedlings from 1 bean.) The one grew runty, formed itself into a wish bone (and rest assured once it's chopped and dried, I'm making someone pull it for the wish!)

20160516_142026 - Copy.jpg

20160516_142037 - Copy.jpg

20160516_142103 - Copy.jpg

20160516_142144 - Copy.jpg

20160516_142204 - Copy.jpg

Back