That's a LOT of meds! Nice, SoH!

Thanks brother! I had a little snafu with watering there in the middle (went a day or two too long due to some company showing up,) but they came back (and look a lot nicer with that dead growth removed lol.) Some really nice, solid dense buds on these! I have one more Haze in a 3 gallon as well that I didn't get to taking pictures of yet, she's starting to pack on some weight as well (few weeks on her I'd gander.) Very excited to try them out, should be a nice little stockpile for awhile! Have had some suggestions on what to do with them in terms of meds, would love to try these out as canna caps and @Waximus recently shared a salve recipe that I thought would be cool to try with it. My Mrs has fibromyalgia and a sleeping disorder, so we'll be testing it out as a med for both of those things (and will make every effort to report our findings!)

Close to the chop on the Industrial Plant, she's showing a good amount of amber now. Just feels like she's got a little more time on her though. Maybe a sample bud could be taken early *ahem*

Thanks again to @Dinafem-Mark for the opportunity to grow these out! Have enjoyed growing them and both seem very hardy, not as nutrient fickle as other autos I've grown in the past. Not sure on the smoke/med side of things yet, but if those are up there then this will definitely make another appearance for me.

No problem what so ever mate. I would say 5-7 more days maximum on the ip cbd and maybe a week more so 14 days for the haze auto cbd :thumbsup: great to see yang and yang were kept alive and have turned into some nice little ladies :toke:

Not far from the finish line now mate. Keep up the great work and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

Harvested the big Haze CBD. This was an amazing plant to grow, would totally grow this again just based on ease:

20160611_145737 - Copy.jpg

20160611_145745 - Copy.jpg

20160611_145759 - Copy.jpg

20160611_145810 - Copy.jpg

20160611_145832 - Copy.jpg

20160611_145910 - Copy.jpg

20160611_145921 - Copy.jpg

20160611_145930 - Copy.jpg

20160611_150016 - Copy.jpg

That haze put out some very nice tops mate. Will look forward to your thoughts on the end product.

Thank you so much for the grow diary very much appreciated.

Also thank you for the picture update.

Will look forward to your final thoughts on this strain :toke:

All the best and enjoy your harvest

D-M.

Back