Dinafem AFN Exclusive, Dinafem High CBD Autoflower Test Run, Industrial plant CBD Auto / Haze Auto CBD

Hi Mark, I must be the one that hasn't yet received. No worries man, I'll get em going as soon as I get them

Hi mate,

I have tried to check the tracking no I was passed from my work collegue but it is showing no tracking information?, I need to look into this more. Sorry about this I will do my best to sort this out :toke:

All the best

D-M.

Hi mate,

I have tried to check the tracking no I was passed from my work collegue but it is showing no tracking information?, I need to look into this more. Sorry about this I will do my best to sort this out :toke:

All the best

D-M.

Hey Mark, no worries man. I'm very patient, all good things come to those who wait. Thanks again for including me in this.

Howdy, Peeps :smoking:

I've been shirking on getting a thread started-will make sure I have a thread by the weekend!
Here are a couple pics of my progress, to date. I'm going to be moving these to a 4x4 with a Mars 192 panel, this weekend...
15-IMG_1259.JPG

Industrial Plant, Day 36. Haven't beaten, or strangled...
16-IMG_1260.JPG

The Haze, again, Day 36.. They're under 400w of LED, right now, but the 900 should be "enlightening"...:headbang:

some love
:smokeout::bighug::smokeout:

Howdy, Peeps :smoking:

I've been shirking on getting a thread started-will make sure I have a thread by the weekend!
Here are a couple pics of my progress, to date. I'm going to be moving these to a 4x4 with a Mars 192 panel, this weekend...
View attachment 547687
Industrial Plant, Day 36. Haven't beaten, or strangled...
View attachment 547688
The Haze, again, Day 36.. They're under 400w of LED, right now, but the 900 should be "enlightening"...:headbang:

some love
:smokeout::bighug::smokeout:

They look great so far and once they hit the 900w they are definitely going to explode :toke:

Thank you for the picture update and will look forward to your grow diary if not just keep posting in here mate :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

Back