Dinafem AFN Exclusive, Dinafem High CBD Autoflower Test Run, Industrial plant CBD Auto / Haze Auto CBD

Mark how can you call something Industrial plant CBD Auto and not have the numbers? seems pretty dam misleading.
Your a seed company/breeder.
I'm not a seed company and I get my stuff tested. Check my Hemp thread, I got my test back yesterday.
I have come across loads of people that say they have the best shit. well they don't. I have numbers to prove it.

@The420smoker brought up some good points.

Not trying to start a flame war but back something up please. Release the numbers.

Hello. This is a brand new strain and as a Exclusive to just 2 forums we did our first ever test of these seeds on public forums. I have asked the office for all the information. Such as thc:cbd rations, thc:cbd percentages, flowering times etc and as soon as I have them from the office I will get them up asap. I,m sorry it is taking time but this is beyond my control.

Look out for the results

All the best

D-M.

ScreenHunter_751 Feb. 10 18.27.jpg

I'm not sure why my forum notifications on certain watched threads seem to be have been disabled/disappeared? But, with regard to this thread:

Mark, do you any updates on the strain information?

I found this newly updated info on the Dinafem website today;

Haze CBD

5.5% THC
7.0% CBD

Industrial Plant CBD

5.89% THC
13.28% CBD

Rather interesting figures? More so the Industrial Plant! Regardless, I'm looking forward to see what the selected AFN members will achieve (even if I have to go to another website and gloat?)!!!

:bighug:

:peace:

MikeyB420

Hello, I have put up 2 YouTube videos of the 2 new strains. Also I was told that they would be released next Monday the 15th but can confirm that they are now available

This is the industrial plant cbd Auto with a 2:1 cbd:thc ratio

And this is haze auto cbd with a 1:1 ratio cbd:thc

And yes all that should have been mailed have been and I would expect those members to receive any day now :toke:

All the best

D-M.

Just a couple of quick picks with a few details :toke: @A-Train no problem what so ever. They should be there any day now.

All the best
Haze auto cbd
Screenshot_2016-02-10-23-24-49.png

Haze auto cbd
Screenshot_2016-02-10-23-24-10.png

Industrial plant cbd Auto
Screenshot_2016-02-10-23-22-24.png

Industrial plant cbd Auto
Screenshot_2016-02-10-23-21-10.png

D-M.

And a bit of multi strain bho that is my nightly smoke as suffer from really bad insomnia

20160210_201916.jpg
20160210_201807.jpg
20160208_202109.jpg
20160208_202049.jpg

Enjoy :toke:

Seeds received! :smokeout: :hookah:

Will be growing in a DWC bucket and a 3 gallon coco smart pot! Do you want us posting in here or start an actual journal in the Dinafem section, @Dinafem-Mark ?

Thank you for keeping us posted on safe arrival :toke: @Son of Hobbes If you could start a separate thread for these that would be great and will make it a lot easier imo for others to find different growers trying these strain`s?

I personally think a separate new thread will work great like @scally420 has done if possible?

Again thank you for keeping us informed and we are really looking forward to getting somemore Dinafem/AutoDinafem grows going on AFN

All the best

D-M.

Back