Dinafem AFN Exclusive, Dinafem High CBD Autoflower Test Run, Industrial plant CBD Auto / Haze Auto CBD

They came through the letterbox 20 mins ago!
DSCF1212.JPG

I'll be trying to. I have been talking to local labs but some only have limited number of commercial permits.
http://agricorlabs.com/

That is where I go. In fact I'll be going there today. If they won't test it tell them it's for hemp.
45 dollars a test.

Ah so you need access to a lab. There is a money maker home testing kits at reasonable prices for testing quality and percentages

I'll have to try a few of these out once they're released and test them with my elderly patients. I prefer to have them use CBD strains and they seem to do really well with them. So far I've done Medical Mass and Euphoria by RQS. CBD Critical Cure by Barneys.CBD Big Bud Super Skunk by CBD Botanic. And now I'm starting a Med GOM 1.0 by CBD Crew and Grass-o-matic. So looks like these girls will be on the list. Can't wait to see you all grow these out! Best of luck

Wondering why noobs aren't included. Wouldn't you like to see how all levels of growers can do with this gear? I have fibromyalgia and am very curious to see how high CBD strains work for my interminable pain. I have 2 photo sensitive CBD Crew beans going at the current moment, but at least 3 months until I can try, as they were started from seed a few weeks ago. Honestly if you only choose highly experienced growers and I see beautiful results, I would buy. But would be very disappointed if my results weren't even close. Just sayin.

Back