Dinafem AFN Exclusive, Dinafem High CBD Autoflower Test Run, Industrial plant CBD Auto / Haze Auto CBD

I've been waiting for a good automatic, preferably really strong CBD variety. Really interesting news indeed! We have found out that even when CBD doesn't directly work with all neuropathic pain that my wife experiences, it certainly can be used to modulate the pain relief along with THC rich strains. In our experince, it can reduce the frequency of certain pain attacks and help manage the muscle tension (spasticity) and muscle related pains experienced in MS.

A high yielding, strong, automatic CBD rich variety would be more than welcome as an addition to our toolkit. I am going to follow this with lot of interest. Good luck!

Hi All,

I'm chuffed to bits/flattered/very honoured to be asked to be part of this @Dinafem-Mark medical strains grow off. I didn't even know about 'UK420' until last night as I don't stray at all from AFN.

So looking forward to this and to UK420 in football parlance, can I say?....................

:bighug::pass:

:vibes:

:peace:

MikeyB420

Dang! What timing! I'm getting ready to kick off a new grow of autos and was just talking about needing a high CBD/low THC for my daughter who has a low tolerance for THC and a severe anxiety disability.

I'm assuming these strains would meet those requirements? I know I don't have any cred here yet, so these aren't available to me, but I'll be watching closely to see how they perform.

Hello sue glad you got my message... keep an eye out here.. @Dinafem-Mark will be in later with strain backgrounds and specifics. I know you being a new member here obtaining them early won't be possible this round. But these strains are being set to release in February so this is Def still in your time range

Back