Dinafem AFN Exclusive, Dinafem High CBD Autoflower Test Run, Industrial plant CBD Auto / Haze Auto CBD

I just wished I got chosen but that is the fickled finger of fait. I have daughter that was just diagnosed with a rare disorder that causes cysts to develop on her spine filling with spinal fluid very painful the very first thing her pain doctor did wa prescribe a high cbd strain right when I was asked by a fellow staff member if I would be interested in doing a grow journal on these but I did not get picked oh well. I will get dinafem and grow them out my self and do a journal. Will see how big they can get you have my fairlynew guarantee on that one Mark

I just wished I got chosen but that is the fickled finger of fait. I have daughter that was just diagnosed with a rare disorder that causes cysts to develop on her spine very painfull the very first thing her pain doctor did wa presribe a high cbd strain right when I was asked by a fellow member if I would be interested in doing a grow journal on these but I di not get picked oh well. I will find a cbd strain and right away. I will get dinafem and grow them out my self and do a journal
Hey man, pm me.

I just wished I got chosen but that is the fickled finger of fait. I have daughter that was just diagnosed with a rare disorder that causes cysts to develop on her spine filling with spinal fluid very painful the very first thing her pain doctor did wa prescribe a high cbd strain right when I was asked by a fellow staff member if I would be interested in doing a grow journal on these but I did not get picked oh well. I will get dinafem and grow them out my self and do a journal. Will see how big they can get you have my fairlynew guarantee on that one Mark

Hello. I only had a very limited number. Your story has got me mate. Please pm me and I will personally send 3 of each but it will not be until next Tues (2nd). If this will work just fire me a pm :)

All the best

D-M.

How does one go about testing? Can you get a home test kit? Or must you have access to a lab.

Back