Dinafem AFN Exclusive, Dinafem High CBD Autoflower Test Run, Industrial plant CBD Auto / Haze Auto CBD

Great news for me. Can in future expect more auto cbd strains (possibly indicas 1:1 thc/cbd)?

btw industiral plant auto can be finished (seed to bud) in 3 months outdoors (good weather)?

Great news for me. Can in future expect more auto cbd strains (possibly indicas 1:1 thc/cbd)?

btw industiral plant auto can be finished (seed to bud) in 3 months outdoors (good weather)?

Going of the feedback so far I woukd say yes more hugh cbd autos could be coming in the future :thumbsup:

3 months outdoors should be just about enough time. Last season in the uk we found autos took 10-20% longer than if done indoors :)

All the best

D-M.

Going of the feedback so far I woukd say yes more hugh cbd autos could be coming in the future :thumbsup:

3 months outdoors should be just about enough time. Last season in the uk we found autos took 10-20% longer than if done indoors :)

All the best

D-M.

Here the weather is almost perfect (20-30c at the moment), but from July it can go up to 40c without so many rains. I guess if i plant it outdoor in the beginning of April can be finished at the end of June, when there are still rains at least once per week. Want to plant it, and to came back on harvest because of the strict laws here.

Very cool thread, but then it ended in May. How'd all of these turn out? Is there another thread or post I missed where the results and grow journals are compiled?

I just popped an Industrial CBD Auto today and am super excited to be growing a new strain (my 1st grows are all Vision Northern Lights Autos).

Cheers all! :)

Last edited:
the whole test thread just ended?? no test grows?

Very cool thread, but then it ended in May. How'd all of these turn out? Is there another thread or post I missed where the results and grow journals are compiled?

I just popped an Industrial CBD Auto today and am super excited to be growing a new strain (my 1st grows are all Vision Northern Lights Autos).

Cheers all! :)

lol ok it was one of those days..........

:baked:

Back