Dinafem Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results

10 plants filling a 9x7 room.

5e1f63e50d05bcaead0bc32f6fe868ad.jpg
AWESOME!

Those buds are stacking up great mate and I for 1 do not blame you for not moving her. I think if possible keep her where she is until harvest. This will help prevent any more snapped stems :thumbsup:

Will be interesting to see how much more weight goes on in the last few weeks and also trichome production looks to be getting very sticky :pass:

Great update and great pictures :bong:

Until the next one :pass:

All the best

Mark.

nice buds shots dude...:slap:
Thanks bro, probably going to be the last bud shots I do now. I had to jump up on my drain table and wade to the back of the room to turn on a couple lights so I imagine there's all kinds of dog hair on them now.

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Well I went ahead and chopped today. Perhaps a little early, but I'm thinking more of smoking this than anything else. So if I get some extra energy without that nervous feeling then it would be perfect.

7c0aa9f64a801a85e26487d21a1cfabd.jpg
de428e324d03992d41215734fef19f4f.jpg

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Firstly thank you for the pre harvest bud shots they looked amazing and I must say you do take some very beautiful shots :pass:. Secondly great to see the harvest is now down and drying :slap:

You have done a fine job mate and it has beena pleasure to follow along and watch. Now all that is left is a good dry, cure and maybe a finish up smoke report to end this great diary :thumbsup:

Great work and thank you for the multiple picture updates some excellent shots and if I was you I would get a few in the best picture competition :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

Back