Alright the Haze got the chop late lastnight. @budelee @Burr_nit @Slater @Eyeoftheworld @BigSm0 @Dudeski @Dinafem-Mark @archie gemmill
@The Elvis @Slowmo @Discretepete2676

You guys won't wanna miss this! :smokeout::vibe:

View attachment 695224

View attachment 695226

View attachment 695225

Short and wide and small from my bungling of the environmentals.

One of 7 side colas
View attachment 695220

The main cola
View attachment 695221

View attachment 695222

But sparkling with trichomes! Like it was dipped in diamonds. It was hard to get the scissors in to trim they were so tight and dense. And the smell like good fresh ground pepper and incense!

Into brown paper bags it all went. I should have a final weight in a few days. Until then have yourselves a smoke and a smile:smoking:

I think this is one of the shortest plants I have seen but that is made up with those huge side brances and the monstrous central cola. They really did pack the weight on mate :thumbsup:

The crystal/trichome coverage looked great and once fully dry and cured you will have some great end product.

Would love your thoughts on the end product once fully dry and cured until then thank you for a great grow diary and the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

Will look out for a smoke report mate until then :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Well it's time today for a little pre super bowl chop! But first some refeshments.
View attachment 697680
Yummo!

Industrial Plant CBD with a color show in the autumn of her life.

Day 65
View attachment 697681

View attachment 697682

View attachment 697683

View attachment 697684 View attachment 697686

Yes she purpled a little there at the end!

As few stunning shots of our industrial plant cbd Auto :slap: you really do a great job with the autoflowering gene :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

Okay so it's been awhile since I updated I've been sampling the Haze and Industrial Plant. It's early but these are both outstanding day time meds! I was most looking forward to the Haze but so far I think I prefer the Industrial Plant! Both are excellent for pain/anxiety. I did notice that the Industrial Plant made me look very stoned when I smoked it. So not great for medicating and say going to work etc. Can't wait for the cure to be finished on these two tho! Will get final harvest weights and a smoke report on these as soon as the cure is done.

Sour D is nearing the end of her life and despite my best efforts I have been battling lock out during late flower. All compounded by me going on vacation for a week and having to stick a blumat carrot in her pot.

20170216_115436.jpg

20170216_115443.jpg

20170216_115457.jpg

In spite of the lock out issues I expect a killer harvest from this very Sativa leaning girl. She smells awesome! Can't wait to vape a bowl as I really love a good diesel!

I forget all about this girl dude!!! You went on vacation for a week and still manage to Produce some kickass buds! WTF! ... [HASHTAG]#BossLife[/HASHTAG] :shooty:

Lol! Seriously though man great job. I meant to ask you, how did Haze smell to you when you were growing it.. I cannot believe how sweet my girl is smelling. Like candy!! Lol. RoadRunner#2 is more pungent and has a lovely distinctive diesel smell!

Okay so it's been awhile since I updated I've been sampling the Haze and Industrial Plant. It's early but these are both outstanding day time meds! I was most looking forward to the Haze but so far I think I prefer the Industrial Plant! Both are excellent for pain/anxiety. I did notice that the Industrial Plant made me look very stoned when I smoked it. So not great for medicating and say going to work etc. Can't wait for the cure to be finished on these two tho! Will get final harvest weights and a smoke report on these as soon as the cure is done.

Sour D is nearing the end of her life and despite my best efforts I have been battling lock out during late flower. All compounded by me going on vacation for a week and having to stick a blumat carrot in her pot.

View attachment 702762

View attachment 702763

View attachment 702764

In spite of the lock out issues I expect a killer harvest from this very Sativa leaning girl. She smells awesome! Can't wait to vape a bowl as I really love a good diesel!
Firstly the sour diesel auto is looking very nice, as you said she does look more sativa dominant with some beautiful, fat colas formed :thumbsup:

Secondly it is very good to hear that both our high cbd autos are doing what we intended :pass: when they have had a good cure we would love your thought and maybe a smoke report?

Until then the sour diesel auto is looking great and thank you for the picture update mate much appreciated :slap:

All the best

Mark.

@Dinafem-Mark thanks for dropping in bro! The Sour Diesel smells amazing and will be coming down in the next couple days. I should have a final harvest weight for the Industrial Plant and Haze soon, and I will be sure to get a smoke report up for all three plants as well.

I forget all about this girl dude!!! You went on vacation for a week and still manage to Produce some kickass buds! WTF! ... [HASHTAG]#BossLife[/HASHTAG] :shooty:

Lol! Seriously though man great job. I meant to ask you, how did Haze smell to you when you were growing it.. I cannot believe how sweet my girl is smelling. Like candy!! Lol. RoadRunner#2 is more pungent and has a lovely distinctive diesel smell!

Haha thanks brother the cab is dialed in enough that she didn't die but I don't think she thrived either.

To me the haze smelled of incense, high quality fresh ground pepper, and sweet fruit. Right now the fruit has come to the forefront and the other smells have fallen to the background. Very good stuff!

Nice to hear the auto Sour diesel is coming down and we will be very interesting to hear the end weights on both the haze auto cbd and ip cbd auto :thumbsup:

Nice to hear the haze is hitting the spot :pass:

Until the final weigh in enjoy the harvest mate and thank you for documenting your dinafem endeavour :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

Nice to hear the auto Sour diesel is coming down and we will be very interesting to hear the end weights on both the haze auto cbd and ip cbd auto :thumbsup:

Nice to hear the haze is hitting the spot :pass:

Until the final weigh in enjoy the harvest mate and thank you for documenting your dinafem endeavour :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

It was my pleasure to grow these and keep this journal Mark! I was just weighing these up the other day. So the IP yielded about 94 grams of nice bud. The haze a little less @ 82 grams. Both plants also gave another oz. in trim. I'm pretty stoked with that for my first Auto grow in a new cab! I'm gunning for 2 gpw on the next grow though with some super efficient lighting!

Back