Grow Mediums HemiSync's Autopots w/Fast Buds G14 & Grapefruit Autos

Damn, that grapefruit is a long vegger! Looking awesome buddy, that tent is going to be chock full of :woody:

nice bushes bro!
Thanks, not sure why the longer, veg other than I keep my auto girls on grow nutes until stretch is done and my lights set for veg at 24/0. I just switched the lights to bloom plus reduced the lights to 18/6 and they will probably get their last veg nutes in the reservoir today. Hopefully that takes them through the stretch and then onto bloom nutes.

Thanks, not sure why the longer, veg other than I keep my auto girls on grow nutes until stretch is done and my lights set for veg at 24/0. I just switched the lights to bloom plus reduced the lights to 18/6 and they will probably get their last veg nutes in the reservoir today. Hopefully that takes them through the stretch and then onto bloom nutes.
i have seen that plants in DWC and autopots seem to veg longer and get BIG!

Day 47

Lots of fun in the garden today. About at the halfway mark, reservoir needed filling, so decided to pull the young ladies out of the tent and clean everything. Cleaned up the trays and valves, yes I remembered to close the sink drain in case any yellow silicones got loose. Wiped down the tent, mixed up a fresh batch of nutes for the reservoir, and got some decent pictures. Nutrients are pretty much the same as last time except A, B, and B52 were upped to 1.5 ml per liter. The Grapefruit still looks hungry and while the G14 doesn't she doesn't have any tip burn yet either. The EC only went up from 1.67 to 1.8 before adding Terpinator and Drip Clean. For those that use ppm that's up to 900 ppm but 400 of that is cal/mag.

• AN Cal/mag 2ml per liter 0.80 EC. 6.3pH
  • AN Grow A. 1.5ml per liter. 1.26EC 5.75
  • AN Grow B 1.5ml per liter 1.60EC 5.60
  • AN B52 1.5ml per liter 1.8EC 5.64
  • AN Carboload 2ml per liter 1.80 EC 5.53
  • Terpinator 20ml total 1.98 EC 5.52
  • Dripclean 1 ml per 10liter. 2.00 EC 5.59 after 2 hours of bubbling
Whipped up some Recharge and will be top feeding that to them before I turn on the reservoir.
And here's the ladies.

Grapefruit Auto
The extra time tying her main stem tied down has finally gotten her other bud sites to start to stretch. So I have untied her and did some minor cleanup under her skirts. Will clean it up more when she stretches a bit.
Watermarked3(2017-03-29-1246).jpg
Watermarked4(2017-03-29-1246).jpg
Watermarked1(2017-03-29-1246).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-03-29-1246).jpg

G14

She is looking good with about twelve major colas all with a fairly even canopy. Right after these pictures I opened her up even further to fill in the center tops. You might notice this in the group shots.
Watermarked1(2017-03-29-1247).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-03-29-1247).jpg
Watermarked4(2017-03-29-1247).jpg

Group Shots
Watermarked1(2017-03-29-1252).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-03-29-1252).jpg

Any questions, comments, or criticism don't hesitate to speak up.
:vibes:Happy growing everyone.:karmacloud:

Nice bushes bro, your feed is a tad heavier than mine. I been feeding anout 600 ppm in veg, then with bloom boost it goes up to 750 ppm. I get burnt tips any higher than that, in a hempy that is. Using same feed regimine in the Autopots, seems good for now.
Hope they put on some stretch for you.
:growing:

Nice bushes bro, your feed is a tad heavier than mine. I been feeding anout 600 ppm in veg, then with bloom boost it goes up to 750 ppm. I get burnt tips any higher than that, in a hempy that is. Using same feed regimine in the Autopots, seems good for now.
Hope they put on some stretch for you.
:growing:

I don't think the G14 actually needs it, but I didn't setup two reservoirs and the Grapefruit wants more. Take away the extra cal/mag I'm using because of coco and my ppm is only 500 of actual nutrients. If she is still a hungry girl when I switch to flower nute I might put them on a separate res. The G14 has started her stretch and the grapefruit looks prime to jump inches any day now.

Thanks for dropping by. :pass:

Should really keep me out of the garden when I'm feeling experimental. Was cleaning out the fridge and found some Dutch Passion Auto Mazar pollen I had created when making seeds last year.
Watermarked1(2017-03-30-0431).jpg

Some was in vials with rice and there was also a bag of pollen sacs. All had been in airtight containers and was in the back of the fridge, so it might still be viable.
Watermarked2(2017-03-30-0431).jpg

Anyhow, grabbed my qtip and marked one branch of the G14 with a black twist tie and started painting the hairs with the pollen from the vials. Then just for giggles took the bag of pollen sacs and placed it around the top three bud sites and shook a couple times.
Watermarked3(2017-03-30-0431).jpg

Tried to get in a little closer and closer. Not macro quality but interesting anyway.
Watermarked4(2017-03-30-0431).jpg
Watermarked5(2017-03-30-0431).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-03-30-0406).jpg
Watermarked3(2017-03-30-0406).jpg

Waited a couple hours with the fans off and then sprayed it down with some Recharge to kill the pollen. Now to see if anything developes. Not really hopeful, but would be nice to have some G14 Mazar seeds.

While I was waiting for the pollen, I finished up a project that a friend will be running. Setup 8 solo cups with Biobizz light and Recharge. The seeds are my DP Auto Mazars so I have plenty to spare. I soaked 24 of them in water with a drop of SuperThrive in it. Within 24 hours I had four that were still floating, so they got put in a salad. Eight that had fully cracked and had small tails already, one of each in the cups. Eight were very faintly cracked and they were placed as a backup on the other side of the cups from the first, slower one will eventually get yanked. That left four more that had not cracked yet. I'm sure they probably would but would not have room for them anyhow so into the salad they went.

And now I have found another use for the Autopots humidity domes.
Watermarked1(2017-03-30-0405).jpg

Called my buddy up and told him he better be ready for these little girls because I don't have room for this. Once they are above ground for a few days they are out of here.

Tagging you guys as I thought you might be interested or haven't seen you around.
@Hansbricks, @2Stoned2Care, @Wile e Peyote, @pop22, @Son of Hobbes, @IzzyTheGrower, @Sensi Jay, @PolySizeCircuit, @strakey, @briman, @slimjim00, @autobeast

Last edited:
Back