Grow Mediums HemiSync's Autopots w/Fast Buds G14 & Grapefruit Autos

Should really keep me out of the garden when I'm feeling experimental. Was cleaning out the fridge and found some Dutch Passion Auto Mazar pollen I had created when making seeds last year.
View attachment 724938
Some was in vials with rice and there was also a bag of pollen sacs. All had been in airtight containers and was in the back of the fridge, so it might still be viable.
View attachment 724939
Anyhow, grabbed my qtip and marked one branch of the G14 with a black twist tie and started painting the hairs with the pollen from the vials. Then just for giggles took the bag of pollen sacs and placed it around the top three bud sites and shook a couple times.
View attachment 724940
Tried to get in a little closer and closer. Not macro quality but interesting anyway.
View attachment 724941 View attachment 724942 View attachment 724936 View attachment 724937
Waited a couple hours with the fans off and then sprayed it down with some Recharge to kill the pollen. Now to see if anything developes. Not really hopeful, but would be nice to have some G14 Mazar seeds.

While I was waiting for the pollen, I finished up a project that a friend will be running. Setup 8 solo cups with Biobizz light and Recharge. The seeds are my DP Auto Mazars so I have plenty to spare. I soaked 24 of them in water with a drop of SuperThrive in it. Within 24 hours I had four that were still floating, so they got put in a salad. Eight that had fully cracked and had small tails already, one of each in the cups. Eight were very faintly cracked and they were placed as a backup on the other side of the cups from the first, slower one will eventually get yanked. That left four more that had not cracked yet. I'm sure they probably would but would not have room for them anyhow so into the salad they went.

And now I have found another use for the Autopots humidity domes.
View attachment 724943
Called my buddy up and told him he better be ready for these little girls because I don't have room for this. Once they are above ground for a few days they are out of here.

Tagging you guys as I thought you might be interested or haven't seen you around.
@Hansbricks, @2Stoned2Care, @Wile e Peyote, @pop22, @Son of Hobbes, @IzzyTheGrower, @Sensi Jay, @PolySizeCircuit, @strakey, @briman, @slimjim00, @autobeast

Nice post Hemi! Hell ya, G14xMazar sounds awesome. Need to get some of those domes, just can't get a response from Autopots-USA. Nice experiment bro.:thumbsup:

Hey man just caught up, things are looking good in your tent. Nice job with the LST as well... that G14 is going have a lot of nice tops. :thumbsup:
Thanks for dropping by. By the time this last LST take effect, I should be looking at 16+ tops. Then I will let her go for it. Should be taking off the last of the ties tonight after their dark period.

Nice post Hemi! Hell ya, G14xMazar sounds awesome. Need to get some of those domes, just can't get a response from Autopots-USA. Nice experiment bro.:thumbsup:
LOL I actually only got the domes cause they look good. I'm usually a cheap grower and perfectly happy with a two liter bottle cut in half. But these are nice and big so less chance of damping off, along with the adjustable vent on top. Ricardo can be slow responding sometimes, but he has come through for me in a pinch, like when I rinsed my silicones down the drain. :D

Nice LST there, looks like you are filling your space nicely! I'm finding about 1.5ml/L of sensi A&B and 200-400ppm of calmag seems about right for most strains in autopots+coco, right before tips burn.
I'm right there now and the G14 looks to be almost nitrogen toxic but the Grapefruit is still looking hungry. The pain of runnning two completely different strains.

The Grapefruit's normal color is a mid green, not dark, I thought the same thing when I grew some, they go from looking light green to Ntoxic in a matter of days if feed too much. Keep an eye on it, Where your at now with nutes is where I leveled of

I'm right there now and the G14 looks to be almost nitrogen toxic but the Grapefruit is still looking hungry. The pain of runnning two completely different strains.

Back