Grow Mediums HemiSync's Autopots w/Fast Buds G14 & Grapefruit Autos

Will be posting some new photos later today. You will get to see how much that recharge is helping. The new growth no longer has that yellowing look. On @IzzyTheGrower advice I'm even foliar spraying it on. Not sure how it helps spraying bacteria on them, but they look good. :smoking:
Sweet mate! I'm anxiously awaiting them

Glad to see everyone using recharge makes me proud finally someone listened to me [emoji23] recharge is awesome plain and simple I can't wait to order the five pound jug of it [emoji41]

Don't forget to tune into the dudegrowshow they're always spewing out great information helping all to grow the dank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see everyone using recharge makes me proud finally someone listened to me [emoji23] recharge is awesome plain and simple I can't wait to order the five pound jug of it [emoji41]

Don't forget to tune into the dudegrowshow they're always spewing out great information helping all to grow the dank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea it's is great stuff. I have started to listen to their podcasts, although I have several hundred to catch up on I believe. I'm such a cheapskate I use my mg scale to weigh out just enough to make a liter at a time 0.66mg per liter. I feel like that Greek guy in the movie that sprays everything with windex, I just use Recharge. :p

Day 43

I woke up this morning and did a wake n bake with some mighty fine FB LSD-25 and for some reason it made me all sadistic. So I ran over to my ladies and bent them over and tied them down. Amazing how quickly these ladies can recover. So below you will find pictures of when I first trained them and then just twelve hours later after they had already perked back up and were heading into the light.

G14 (right after training)
Watermarked1(2017-03-25-0240).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-03-25-0241).jpg

G14 (12 hours later)
Watermarked1(2017-03-25-2103).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-03-25-2103).jpg

Grapefruit (right after training)
Watermarked2(2017-03-25-0404).jpg
Watermarked3(2017-03-25-0404).jpg

Grapefruit (12 hours later)
Watermarked3(2017-03-25-2104).jpg
Watermarked4(2017-03-25-2104).jpg

Hard to tell they were ever tied down in the after shots and they are still tied down. Here are some random & group shots that I took during this process.
Watermarked3(2017-03-25-0241).jpg
Watermarked4(2017-03-25-0241).jpg
Watermarked1(2017-03-25-0404).jpg
Watermarked5(2017-03-25-2105).jpg
Watermarked7(2017-03-25-2106).jpg

Last edited:
Great work, these seems to be long veggers, can just about see the start of bloom kicking in, these are going to be monsters. Making me think about trying some fast buds, more seeds to add to the list! Beautiful colours off the lsd you grew.

Great work, these seems to be long veggers, can just about see the start of bloom kicking in, these are going to be monsters. Making me think about trying some fast buds, more seeds to add to the list! Beautiful colours off the lsd you grew.
Thanks I can hope they will be monsters, but am always happy with what I get. I find all breeder time tables are either BS or for soil grows. I pushed those LSD-25s out to 93 days and their website says 8-9 weeks. The G14 is definitely going to go long I can see it in her prestretch. I think she could fill a 3x3 if you wanted to work on her, just the simple LST I'm doing on her now is pushing her tentmate to the side. Heck she is practically scrogable. I have a few more of the G14s so might have to put the strain back into rotation later this year to see if I can do get her to spread out enough to fill my tent. I love screwing with autoflowers. ;)

Hers is a picture of the LSD25 buds after some cure time. They retain their colors fairly well.
Watermarked1(2017-03-26-0143).jpg

i love that LSD man! i got the purple pheno but i have grew the green pheno and all i can say is damn thats good shit!
Have not seen the green pheno yet. Hoping to reverse some with CS later this year. Especially after I have smoked this stuff. I could write a book while high on this stuff.

Just a quick pic & update before lights out today. I will get some better pictures up tomorrow.

Took the ties off of the G14 and cleaned up under her skirts a little her canopy looks to be fairly even for now. Bent the Grapefruit over some more, I just wish she would start to stretch. Day 46 and she is this tight mass of bud sites ready to explode upwards........ I hope. :smoking:
Watermarked(2017-03-28-1751).jpg

Back