Grow Mediums HemiSync's Autopots w/Fast Buds G14 & Grapefruit Autos

Great growing mate as always, glad you sorted the oh issue.
I can't resist, I hate the oh issue especially if it's a little oh. It should always be a big OH! :crying:

Looks like auto correct got you. Thanks for checking in. Adding 6 new liters to the reservoir right now and kicking it up to 1.25ml of the A&B. I think these girls are still hungry. Also been top feeding and foliar Recharge every two days as well.

Ha ha I'm not going to go back and change that now. Wouldn't recharge be best bottom feeding the tray? Thought it was micros for the substrate. :pass:

Ha ha I'm not going to go back and change that now. Wouldn't recharge be best bottom feeding the tray? Thought it was micros for the substrate. :pass:
Couple people recommended feeding directly to the top of the medium and to use it as a foliar as well. It's been working so far and I believe it is what helped turn my pH problem around. Recharge jacks my distilled water up to 9.0 pH but several, including the company that makes it, told me to apply it as is and the microbes will do the rest. I plan on using it with the BioTabs as well when I start that grow around the first of April.

Couple people recommended feeding directly to the top of the medium and to use it as a foliar as well. It's been working so far and I believe it is what helped turn my pH problem around. Recharge jacks my distilled water up to 9.0 pH but several, including the company that makes it, told me to apply it as is and the microbes will do the rest. I plan on using it with the BioTabs as well when I start that grow around the first of April.
so your not pHing your recharge? and yes i top feed it as well because its an inoculate and needs to psychally touch the areas you want it to work in.

so your not pHing your recharge? and yes i top feed it as well because its an inoculate and needs to psychally touch the areas you want it to work in.
Yea, I spoke with a couple regular users of the stuff and called the company. They said if you pH the water after adding the recharge you are just making the microbes work harder to adjust it to where they want it. Been giving them a liter of recharge each every three days and the last three times I did not pH it.

Hi HemiSync. I just finished reading your 22 page My first Autopot grow of Fast Buds LSD-25 on AFN, and loved it. So much great info as you documented the learning curve with AutoPots. Now I'm subbed up with your 2nd round as well. This is all so relevant for me as I'm planning to switch over from fabric pots to AutoPots on my next grow.

Hi HemiSync. I just finished reading your 22 page My first Autopot grow of Fast Buds LSD-25 on AFN, and loved it. So much great info as you documented the learning curve with AutoPots. Now I'm subbed up with your 2nd round as well. This is all so relevant for me as I'm planning to switch over from fabric pots to AutoPots on my next grow.
Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. Let's just hope my second grow with autopots doesn't have the learning curve going the wrong way. :rofl:

I should be starting my third grow In another week or two. Since you have to top feed these autopots for the first three weeks I purchased an extra set of the pots and airdomes so I could start my new babies when my current grow is a couple weeks from being finished.

Back