Grow Mediums HemiSync's Autopots w/Fast Buds G14 & Grapefruit Autos

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. Let's just hope my second grow with autopots doesn't have the learning curve going the wrong way. :rofl:

I should be starting my third grow In another week or two. Since you have to top feed these autopots for the first three weeks I purchased an extra set of the pots and airdomes so I could start my new babies when my current grow is a couple weeks from being finished.

Nicely put bro, what I like is that you can treat them like a hempy if you have the res base that they sit on. Just don't use the valves till your ready.

Nicely put bro, what I like is that you can treat them like a hempy if you have the res base that they sit on. Just don't use the valves till your ready.
I don't have the extra bases yet but will just set them in some dish washing trays. Just need something to catch the runoff when I water them the first three weeks.

Changed out the reservoir today. I have only been putting 6 liters in at a time because I'm trying to find the sweet spot for my nutrients. I upped the Grow A&B nutes by a quarter of a milliliter. I stopped the voodoo since I am top feeding with Recharge every three days. Here is my current feeding schedule:

AN Cal/mag 2ml per liter 0.81 EC 5.65 pH
AN Grow A. 1.25ml per liter 1.19 EC 5.72
AN Grow B 1.25ml per liter 1.51EC 5.66
AN B52 1.25ml per liter 1.67 EC 5.72
AN Carboload 2ml per liter 1.67 EC 5.53
Terpinator 15ml total 1.90 EC 5.52
Drip Clean. 1 ml per 10 ltrs.

I should be starting my third grow In another week or two. Since you have to top feed these autopots for the first three weeks I purchased an extra set of the pots and airdomes so I could start my new babies when my current grow is a couple weeks from being finished.
When you jump start the 3rd grow, what do you do about lights & environment -- do you put them in the same tent with the current 2nd grow and just raise these pots up higher, or do you have a separate tent/light setup for them?

Hi @HemiSync and all the other guys.

I will sit in for the rest of this. Thanks man
Good to have you James. Pull up a chair, fire one up, and join in. :pass:

When you jump start the 3rd grow, what do you do about lights & environment -- do you put them in the same tent with the current 2nd grow and just raise these pots up higher, or do you have a separate tent/light setup for them?
I have plenty of room in the back of my tent to place two pots without the bases. My LEDs are so strong I normally start them with seedlings as far away from them as possible so I don't think them sharing the same tent while they stretch their roots down will be an issue or at least we will see if it works out. If not I have another tent and light that I use for my breeding projects that could be put to use for this purpose. Although, I'm hoping I can make this work.

Ok, thanks, that's good to know 'cause I only have 1 tent but also want to get a jump start on starting out with AutoPots at the earliest possible opportunity.

Ok, thanks, that's good to know 'cause I only have 1 tent but also want to get a jump start on starting out with AutoPots at the earliest possible opportunity.
If you are using two autopots in a 4x4 (120x120) there should be plenty of room at the bottom of the tent to place two single pots, no base. I water in every 3-5 days with seedlings and will just put the pot in a bucket to catch the drainage. They slid right into a 5 gl bucket.

My only concern is the light. If my girls really bush up there might be a light penetration issue, but again, for seedlings I don't think it will be an issue. Stay tuned while I find out. I have extra T5 and LED panel I could rig in the tent for extra light. Using my extra tent will be my last resort.

Yea, I spoke with a couple regular users of the stuff and called the company. They said if you pH the water after adding the recharge you are just making the microbes work harder to adjust it to where they want it. Been giving them a liter of recharge each every three days and the last three times I did not pH it.
very interresting. like you my pH shoots way up after recharge in the feed so i have been pHing it in fear of a pH drift. good info man:toke:

very interresting. like you my pH shoots way up after recharge in the feed so i have been pHing it in fear of a pH drift. good info man:toke:
Will be posting some new photos later today. You will get to see how much that recharge is helping. The new growth no longer has that yellowing look. On @IzzyTheGrower advice I'm even foliar spraying it on. Not sure how it helps spraying bacteria on them, but they look good. :smoking:

Back