Grow Mediums HemiSync's Autopots w/Fast Buds G14 & Grapefruit Autos

20k lumens at 32inches... :drool: awesome light bro.

Oh and babies are looking pretty damn good too!
Yea I like my PlatinumLEDs they do kick out some light, although to be honest the only other light I had any experience with was a four foot florescent fixture with grow bulbs back in the seventies. When I first added the second P300 I was burning plants alive, so I have learned to pegged them to the roof for seedlings and wait for the third or forth node to develope before I even consider moving them down. No one make a reasonable PAR meter so I just check the intensity with my LUX meter. Helps me to find the sweet spot for each plant. Seems to be working, very little stretch so far, even the Grapefruit which is a sativa is staying low so far. Thanks for checking in on us.

Hemi they are looking great. You did really well on grow 1 with a fairly steep learning curve, now your gonna kill it.:woohoo::clapper:
Yes they are looking really good now. I can't take credit though because it's my new policy of ignoring them for the first three weeks and only top watering every five days or so. Less is really more sometimes. Thanks

Yea I like my PlatinumLEDs they do kick out some light, although to be honest the only other light I had any experience with was a four foot florescent fixture with grow bulbs back in the seventies. When I first added the second P300 I was burning plants alive, so I have learned to pegged them to the roof for seedlings and wait for the third or forth node to develope before I even consider moving them down. No one make a reasonable PAR meter so I just check the intensity with my LUX meter. Helps me to find the sweet spot for each plant. Seems to be working, very little stretch so far, even the Grapefruit which is a sativa is staying low so far. Thanks for checking in on us.

Yes they are looking really good now. I can't take credit though because it's my new policy of ignoring them for the first three weeks and only top watering every five days or so. Less is really more sometimes. Thanks

I think ive overwatered this grow. Will do much less next one. Prob gonna do autopots in my greenhouse tho. Did you ever have problems with ph shift of your coco??

I think ive overwatered this grow. Will do much less next one. Prob gonna do autopots in my greenhouse tho. Did you ever have problems with ph shift of your coco??
Actually I have never checked the pH of my coco since I started using it. I make sure the reservoir starts off at 5.5, because it always drifts up for me, and don't worry about it after. I know some test the runoff of soil but I had not even thought about it for coco. Of course, this is only my second grow with coco/perlite.

Ive had it changing on previous occasions but not with autopots. Its been with root pots(fabric) and it drying out overtime. Ive since figured out that using canna coco and mixing then letting it sit for 24hrs makes it incredibly stable.

Ive had it changing on previous occasions but not with autopots. Its been with root pots(fabric) and it drying out overtime. Ive since figured out that using canna coco and mixing then letting it sit for 24hrs makes it incredibly stable.
When I mix fresh coco/perlite I run about five gallons of untreated rainwater through the pot and let drain for a couple days. I will mix up 1.5 liters for each pot of 1ml/ltr of AN Cal/Mag plus and 2ml/ltr of Voodoo and some sort of mycorrhizal and/or a enzyme product like hydrozyme and apply that to the coco before I insert the seeds. This seems to give me a relative stable pH I do think.

Just a side note, I don't just pour the water through either. I found that using a lawn and garden sprayer works great for top feeding and allows you to adjust the spray as light or heavy as you want. It takes a little longer to apply but you are getting a much better distribution of your water to where you want it. After my initial soaking of the coco with rainwater I only spray the nutrients in a small circle around the stem to encourage the roots to go deep first.

Initially when i set up a pot auto or otherwise i use about 3-4 times the amount of the pot in water and make my last 2 flushes with phd water and calmag. I let the pot drain the run off and do it again and so forth then let it half dry out then plant but i think i water to much initially down the stem. I have to set an amount and stick by it.

Back