Grow Mediums HemiSync's Autopots w/Fast Buds G14 & Grapefruit Autos

Hey bro, did you fully cover the airdomes on your first grow as well? Ideally you should only be covering 2/3 of the airdome max if you're doing the clay pebbles... I've seen a few people have issues getting proper capillary action with the bottom layer too high.
Just an FYI. http://www.autopot-usa.com/AutoPot_USA_beginner_tips_.pdf
Thanks, I left a little open space at the top, perhaps a little less than last time. It's a chance I wanted to take because all through veg last time the girls looked overwatered. Thus I went back to 50/50 mix with the pebbles a little higher. I call it hydroton but it's actually hydrocorn not sure how much different it's for wicking but I can say this, I thought I was going to need a crow bar to get those air domes out of the roots. :rofl: It then took several more minutes in the sink to get that solid root mass out of the bottom of the airdomes.

While I'm here let me post this warning about cleaning aquavalves. Don't do it over an open sink trap. I was cleaning mine up for the new grow and I'll be damned if one of those yellow silicone stoppers didn't go right down the sink. From now on I'll close the sink or clean them in a bucket. Now I have to order some of those things before I turn on the reservoir and hope they get here in time. They are not the fastest shippers.

Day 2

Here are the girls two days above ground. I started the seeds directly in the coco/perlite mix that had been wet down with 1.5 liters each pH water with 1ml per liter of cal/mag and voodoo. They are sitting under two PlatinumLED P300s using 93 watts each at the wall in veg mode, currently running 24/0. I'm journaling these here and over in the grow battle forum.

Fast Buds Grapefruit (also known as Barbara)
Watermarked2(2017-02-11-1925).jpg

Fast Buds G14 (also known as Janet)
Watermarked1(2017-02-11-1925).jpg

Group Shot
Watermarked3(2017-02-11-1925).jpg

Last edited:
Day 6
Handwatered 750ml each with cal/mag and voodoo at 2ml each and Sensi Grow A &B, and B52 at 0.5 ml.

Fast Buds Grapefruit (also known as Barbara)
Watermarked1(2017-02-15-2356).jpg

Fast Buds G14 (also known as Janet)
Watermarked2(2017-02-15-2359).jpg

Group Shot
Watermarked3(2017-02-16-0002)-2.jpg

I enjoyed your last grow. Good luck on the current contest, you made it look pretty easy on your last go. I'm subbed for this one.
Thanks @Riverdude glad to have you here. The autopots made it look easy. I figured it out, I was away from the grow for more than 21 days. Had it not been for how well they work, they would have all died.

Late to the party as usual! Watching with anticipation man! Going to rock this grow! :headbang:
Never late, it's just getting started. Thanks for the good thoughts. I started the seeds directly in the coco so they are small for their age but you know how these go. Once they get their roots under them they will take off.

Day 14

The girls are getting their legs under them and starting to show some signs of life. Just gave them another 750ml each with cal/mag and voodoo at 2ml each and Sensi Grow A &B, and B52 at 0.5 ml.

Fast Buds Grapefruit
Watermarked1(2017-02-24-0045).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-02-24-0045).jpg

Fast Buds G14
Watermarked1(2017-02-24-0044).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-02-24-0044).jpg

Group Shot
Watermarked(2017-02-24-0048).jpg

Back