Day 7… All good in the the garden, things should pick up a pace, now they have found their feet in the soil, the'll be snacking on fish and sugar beet in no time. Here they are

No1 is in a pot to itself

s3vNify.jpg

No2 & No3 are sharing a pot.

6B4DI96.jpg

Jce6ktE.jpg

No4…the baby has a pot to its self also…

3HCAXW8.jpg

This one is for Hans, for reminding me to set up my camera properly, close up macro with much better colour definition. Thanks Hans.

sjt2xbc.jpg

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Ok all caught up now. Pulling up a chair, popping some corn, and in for the duration. Hope to learn a bit about canin and the photography lessons are just a bonus. Can't see for shite so can I sit up front next to Blue if I promise to stay focused on the lessons?

It's still the same FujiFilm FinePix S1730 that i've always used …. thanks for jogging my memory for me, i don;t know if you remember but at the beginning all my pics were like this.

That had that weird purple colour to them , that was due to setting the custom white balance and then using the flash under HPS.
Now i set the camera to the tungsten setting and use the flash to get almost perfect colour. Like this
Here is where i :kissass:… You have just jogged my memory my good friend… when i've been taking the ultra close up macros in this grow, i've been forgetting to use the custom white balance as i used to…thanks for that…really it makes a huge difference the colour should be more like this

Instead of the discolouration on the pics in the above post….. so thanks to you, everyone is going to be subjected to more pics today…i'm going to have to slap you for it though.
Cheers bro, glad I could help :grin:
I love a good journal with lots of nice pics so thanks for sharing with us... looking forward to the flower show :pop:

Ok all caught up now. Pulling up a chair, popping some corn, and in for the duration. Hope to learn a bit about canin and the photography lessons are just a bonus. Can't see for shite so can I sit up front next to Blue if I promise to stay focused on the lessons?

Good to have you on board…. the canin' will commence as soon as they get up to the lip of the pot…

Cheers bro, glad I could help :grin:
I love a good journal with lots of nice pics so thanks for sharing with us... looking forward to the flower show :pop:

I'm sure there will be plenty of pics….. and thanks again.

What the hell let's have another one…

rnEVE3H.jpg

Day 8 …. Found my canes, unfortunately this one is spreading rather than reaching for the top of the pot… it will have to wait.

yH7YWUo.jpg

The twins are showing signs of a little heat stress…tough…that's life for a seedling under 600w HPS.

eyIqTnM.jpg

msw2KVT.jpg

The baby is showing a slightly different leaf profile to the others, which makes me happy, variety is the spice of life after all.

lSysMGQ.jpg

They're coming along fast mate! Looking forward to the trainin' and canin' to see how it should be done

This is the part i like, the next 10 days is just explosive in growth. Yeah i want to get in about them ASAP but i'll just have to wait a few more days, left too much of a gap to the top of the pot….so i'll have to be super aggressive when i do get at them…hope i don't have too much breakage.

ij7MkeD.png

Back