Hazy maa-man!! Long time no see! Missed you for a while, but then went AWOL myself. Back now!
Night Queen surely is one of my all time favorites. Now in auto-mode, it's going to be a winner! Damn shame I wasn't around to ride along!

Hope with all that resin you stick around :haha: :eyebrows: :crying:

Hazy maa-man!! Long time no see! Missed you for a while, but then went AWOL myself. Back now!
Night Queen surely is one of my all time favorites. Now in auto-mode, it's going to be a winner! Damn shame I wasn't around to ride along!

Hope with all that resin you stick around :haha: :eyebrows: :crying:

Groff man yer back... Hey i'm doing a little outdoor grow atm.. it's in the DP section...coming on nicely now. Good to have you back bro.

Hello! I'm new grower.I just ordered white widow autoflowering seeds x3.I will use biobizz lightmix soil in 19 L smart pots.But something confusing me.When do i start feeding them ? and how much nutrients should i feed them with ?

Hello! I'm new grower.I just ordered white widow autoflowering seeds x3.I will use biobizz lightmix soil in 19 L smart pots.But something confusing me.When do i start feeding them ? and how much nutrients should i feed them with ?

What nutrients are you using?

Ok, that is what I am looking for. Crapola that looks frosty as hell. I've got the seed waiting. :) Great job man.

This is always the best pic of any grow...... a jar full of bud. I've gone through two this month already...greedy boy...

:chimp:

lBn2KlS.jpg

biobizz grow and bloom

If you can replace the grow with Fish-Mix..it's such a great feed...anyway...as it's an organic feed start with 1ml around day 8-10 as it takes about 4 days for it to be available to the plants...next feed 2ml, then 3ml ....watch for the plants showing sex if all is good should be around day 14-18 .. 10 days after showing sex switch to 1.5ml grow and 3ml bloom that should take them through the stretch..then up the bloom by 1ml and drop the grow by 0.5ml ....in the last two weeks of flowering you can raise the bloom to 5ml and cut out the grow all together. Check out any one of my grows they are very detailed on how and when i feed...Hope this helps.

Back