Yeah if your photos of seedlings are this good ! I can't wait for 2 months time . Note to self get a new camera and macro lens.

Yeah if your photos of seedlings are this good ! I can't wait for 2 months time . Note to self get a new camera and macro lens.

Thanks Dazed & Bunny. No need too go mad Bunny and spend a load of money…I got this camera for £100 new, over three years ago..simple bridge camera everything is built in.

n4TomHL.jpg

Sorry for the like bomb Hazy, but I like bondage.. No rush though I'm patient. Is it day 15 yet?? Ok then I'll still be patient

Day 11… Thanks guys, things are on track, another couple of days and i'll start tying things down. Moved the light up a couple of inches to help with the little heat stress that a couple of the plants have been showing. they are also quite squat so i want to encourage a little stretching at this point to make the training a little easier.

No1 Looking very indica indeed

o9YqZOa.jpg

The baby….

C3k6tfV.jpg

One of the twins, they are the two taller plants and are the one's i want to concentrate on for the training, they are also the two suffering the most from heat stress, but it seems to be having very little effect on growth.

eDp8Lux.jpg

Back