Indoor GO BOX vs advanced nutrients

Do you think advanced nutrients fed plant will grow twice the size as a GO BOX fed plant

• yes it will be twice the size

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No it will be a quarter the size bigger

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • they will both be very close in size

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will write down both schedules I need my other half here to help me with that LMAO I know we hit them hard and used some of there supplements a little longer than prescribed I love my GO grown plants and I have my local grow shop getting more of them in. They are a great buy and wicked for beginners for sure simple as that. They are about the same price as buy it in bulk too if I remember correctly I might be off on that.

How tall do these bad girls stand? Out of curiosity.. looking forward to the end results but regardless some good looking ladies..
They are a Sativa dominant strain they are three different sizes bro different PHENOS but all our a great size I will measure them. I have a feeling GO would grow big arse indicas like 24 C and Tooth decay by Mephisto I think that GO would be great for those squat but HEAVY indicas and I do believe there would not be much difference in size compared to a A/N grown little squat indica I will find out I am doing three 24 c with GO and the rest with A/N or Green Planet I have yet to make up my mind on that. I will have more comparisons to come, Please remember to take these comparisons with a grain of salt I'M no scientist I'M just doing a very small test study for fun but doing my best to stay on top of it.

I actually been using the go box and I phd it my first time around... second time around I didn't and seems to be going smoothly and definitely easier lol.. mostly definitely a cool test run and yeah i was just curious about height lol

sorry bro a tough call I would say a quarter of a bottle on average. Here is some pic updates. the first two are A/N fed the two after that are the GO fed the rest is just my tent chilling relaxing oh yea and growing
IMG_2169.JPG
IMG_2170.JPG
IMG_2171.JPG
IMG_2172.JPG
IMG_2173.JPG
IMG_2174.JPG
IMG_2175.JPG
IMG_2176.JPG

10 days for two of the GO grown ones one is still getting fed it is still growing different pheno. I am still feeding the A/N ones so a little time to go yet

Back