Indoor GO BOX vs advanced nutrients

Do you think advanced nutrients fed plant will grow twice the size as a GO BOX fed plant

• yes it will be twice the size

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No it will be a quarter the size bigger

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • they will both be very close in size

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is a General Organics fed plant that is UNREAL in gerth. It has ten days of straight watering still to go being organic I have been told a ROYAL FLUSH is needed to leach and get a great smooth taste we all our craving.
IMG_2177.JPG
IMG_2178.JPG
IMG_2179.JPG
IMG_2180.JPG
IMG_2181.JPG
IMG_2182.JPG
IMG_2185.JPG
IMG_2186.JPG

Here is some more pictures of the G.O fed plant. I have a feeling the G.O. is going to be great with greasy fast indicas like tooth decay or 24C. I have a feeling it will grow just as big a plant as a/n but I am talking 60 day plants. Just a gut feeling for now but we will find out
IMG_2204.JPG
IMG_2205.JPG
IMG_2206.JPG
IMG_2207.JPG
IMG_2211.JPG
IMG_2212.JPG

As of today all plants are on water the two A/N fed ones and the one G.O. fed. Here is some pink pics the first two are A/N fed. The next two are the go fed I will be doing some wicked comparison shots coming up. But the one A/N Fruit punch auto packed on the weight and will be for at least ten days along with the other a/n fed plant the one g.o. fed plant will get 15 days it is a little more on the greener side still but fifteen days of flush to go. The other two G.O fed ones are on day seven roughly of straight water.
IMG_2217.JPG
IMG_2218.JPG
IMG_2220.JPG
IMG_2221.JPG

Wait until it is time to pull the one A/N grown fruit punch auto out it is HUGE the typ of plant at this age you only move if you have to The top cola will be the size of a mason jar middle size lol

These are amazing. I am interested in the go nutes. What is your soil mix on the Go nutes if you don't mind me asking? I'm on my first grow now an it's going but nothing like it should be

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

I heard that G.O. needs and extended flush period. So I gave two 17 days Yes 17 days of straight water.I am keeping the other G.O. fed plant on a flush for a few more days the A/N are coming down tonite after a nine day flush. This expeiriment is done. Good news is G.o IMO would be well advised for beginners growing in a soil less medium. I am super impressed with the size of the G.O. This is the first G.O BOX fed one
IMG_2247.JPG
IMG_2251.JPG
IMG_2252.JPG
IMG_2253.JPG
IMG_2252.JPG
IMG_2254.JPG
IMG_2258.JPG
. This plant is one of the most dences plant is have ever grown rock hard NUGS

Last edited:
This is G.O. fed plant 2 she lost her main cola early on in her life very sad but dam she still a big
IMG_2263.JPG
plant
IMG_2273.JPG
IMG_2262.JPG
IMG_2261.JPG
IMG_2266.JPG

Back