Indoor GO BOX vs advanced nutrients

Do you think advanced nutrients fed plant will grow twice the size as a GO BOX fed plant

• yes it will be twice the size

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No it will be a quarter the size bigger

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • they will both be very close in size

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They got big for fruit punch autos by any standards. But up up against A/N nutrients I have to say the A/N fed plants reached some pretty big size. Here is before pruned shots of my one A/N fed plant beside the G.O fed Plants. The size is qutie different for sure but do not let the G.O Plants fool you they are big I would say a QP a piece dry weight. It is just with a sativa dom strain and A/N you can grow monster abnormal size plants. I am going to write the feeding schedule of all five plants. One G.O. fed plant is still leaching
IMG_2275.JPG
IMG_2287.JPG
IMG_2288.JPG
IMG_2290.JPG
IMG_2289.JPG

How many plants are you going to be growing for this test? I would conclude that at least 4 plants using each nute line would be needed to truly get an idea of the difference between them given the difference in plant genetics. From a scientific stand point only 1 plant using each nute line would be pointless.

A real experiment requires a minmum of 3 plants. 4 as mentioned is good. You also have to do the experiemt at least twice. A minmum of 3 times if you want som data you can trust and not just a subjective evaluation. After 3 tests, you will be able to calculate the true difference between. If you want to do it scientifically correct, you will also need a control group and that would be plants that are not fed with nothing but water. It will take you a year to complete the study and write up the scientific paper. Just Dr. Babnik teaching experimental biology again....

yea I will get on that. I did it for fun.

MY experiments are nothing but for shits and giggles and if you get a shred of something from them well then great if not I do not know what to say uh SORRY

The huge thing here is the QUALITY of the G.O. nuggets they are fruitier in smell and TIGHTER. Beautiful structure I hope the long flush will produce some of the nicest buds I have grown to date indoors. The G.O. box is a great way to get your feet wet in indoor growing and is really hard to mess it up. You can really push the nutes to the plant and she will take her np

@Fairlynew top job on the comparison max rep. I don't care what any scientific analysis says and it def wouldn't take me a year to know the AN fed plant will put grow the GO fed 10 out of 10 times lol.

The GO still grew a nice plant. Just not on the level of ANY of your AN plants

Thankyou Atrain it is all about fun and I learned a shit ton on a organic base growing nutrients. I have a couple of things up my sleeve to maybe enhance the G.O. fed plants stay tuned.

Here is the other fruit punch auto fed by advanced nutrients. The last plant a G.O fed I will have pictures of it tomorrow and do a size comparison pretty close on this pheno of the fruit punch auto. But Advance was bigger but quality wise that has yet to be proven. I love the simplicity
IMG_2300.JPG
IMG_2301.JPG
IMG_2302.JPG
IMG_2303.JPG
IMG_2304.JPG
of the G.O. how a fairly new grower can grab a G.O. box and grow huge ass nuggets first
IMG_2299.JPG
time out using soil less mix

Here is the other fruit punch auto fed by advanced nutrients. The last plant a G.O fed I will have pictures of it tomorrow and do a size comparison pretty close on this pheno of the fruit punch auto. But Advance was bigger but quality wise that has yet to be proven. I love the simplicityView attachment 556468 View attachment 556469 View attachment 556470 View attachment 556471 View attachment 556472 of the G.O. how a fairly new grower can grab a G.O. box and grow huge ass nuggets firstView attachment 556467 time out using soil less mix
Dude those are some monsters bro! Nice grow man! Hope u enjoyed the holiday

Here is the last G.O. fed FRUIT punch auto by Heavy Weight Seeds man they are sweet genetics huge plants. we pulled quite a bit of weight using G.O. that is a fact we pushed her all the way to the point of tip burn and kept it there Iam very impressed with the size using Orgnics and its simplicity use no ph reading once. The A/N was A lot bigger for sure but at easily five times the price. For 49.00 Canadian it is well worth the price on what you get back from well worth it but push her to it to get some size IMO
IMG_2307.JPG
IMG_2308.JPG
IMG_2309.JPG
IMG_2310.JPG
IMG_2311.JPG
IMG_2312.JPG
IMG_2313.JPG
IMG_2314.JPG
IMG_2315.JPG
When I can figure out how to get them all on one side by side each other I will

Back