Indoor GO BOX vs advanced nutrients

Do you think advanced nutrients fed plant will grow twice the size as a GO BOX fed plant

• yes it will be twice the size

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No it will be a quarter the size bigger

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • they will both be very close in size

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The last pic is missing its main cola what shame it is really close in size to the one AN fed plant

Here is some more pink pics but pretty good clarity. The first two ore A/N fed the last three are GO box fed
IMG_2050.JPG
IMG_2051.JPG
IMG_2053.JPG
IMG_2054.JPG
IMG_2055.JPG

You can really push this nutrient line I have some minor tip burn but it is not about leaves right now it is about packing weight on the plant. I use to worry more about the condition of the leaf and I have found that most times it means nothing a bit of leaf burn as long as the bud is packing on weight and getting super sticky that is more of a concern then minor leaf burn and as far as I,M concerned if you do not see a little leaf burn you are not pushing them far enough

Talk about smell my carbon filter is a year and a half old and still working great I vacuumed the shit out of my filter the secondary sock and the filter itself it is working better than ever I also shook the carbon around inside the filter You would think the filter is brand new by the way she is working

I am feeding two of my GO fed plants water for the next fifteen days give or take a day. The one GO fed plant is still chugging along. Man when you push the GO to these babies I have grown you get huge ass plants for the money simple as that I have some huge nugs on the two go fed that are now getting water just unbelievable. The A/N fed ones are still eating

Back