Well AFN, I was going to upload my videos, but I keep getting this message," The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension." I am not crazy social media savvy, so any help is welcomed. I can watch it on my computer when I put the san disk in, but I can not upload. Anyone????? :wall:

Hey brother, AFN doesn't support direct video uploads. Video file sizes are pretty large compared to pictures and the increased cost in bandwidth wouldn't really justify the end result. We do allow 3rd party video sites though, like YouTube and Vimeo. You can embed the video in your post so it will play without leaving the site even. There are also sites out there for anonymous video uploading and hosting if you're looking for something more on the discrete side of things. Hope that answers your question brother!

Hey man, if you want to post a video... You gotta use YouTube or Vimeo I believe.. I use YouTube. Just create an account and set to private. Then the only ones that can see it are people you share the link with.. that's about the best I can do for ya

Hey brother, AFN doesn't support direct video uploads. Video file sizes are pretty large compared to pictures and the increased cost in bandwidth wouldn't really justify the end result. We do allow 3rd party video sites though, like YouTube and Vimeo. You can embed the video in your post so it will play without leaving the site even. There are also sites out there for anonymous video uploading and hosting if you're looking for something more on the discrete side of things. Hope that answers your question brother!

Son of Hobbes, Thank you very much. I gotta get my shit together. Appreciate the help.

Hey man, if you want to post a video... You gotta use YouTube or Vimeo I believe.. I use YouTube. Just create an account and set to private. Then the only ones that can see it are people you share the link with.. that's about the best I can do for ya

Thank you as well, stepside. I know your work. I read your Crystal Meth smoke report early last year, because I was growing it at that time. That remains some of my favorite smoke. It checks every box! The colors were beautiful! I think I still have some pics. Thanks for stopping by, and nice to meet you.

Maybe something like this.

View attachment 750371

View attachment 750372

View attachment 750373

View attachment 750377

Old grow. Can't remember where I got it, but it was blueberry from somewhere. Got over 1/4lb from 1 plant in a 10L bucket. The yardstick is out because I was showing that the canopy was more than 36" in circumference, but must have deleted those pics. It took up my whole 3'x3' space. Good growing to all.
:cheers:
Hope my second batch get like that [emoji120] ,i love a batch like that [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

A little update. I worked late, so pics were right before lights out, so a bit "suckish" in nature, but I will put up better ones tomorrow. Anyway......

Dutch Passion's Auto Ultimo:
DSCN0731.JPG

She is in 5th gear in veg cycle now.

Cindy Jack. She is taking about 32oz per day, maybe a little more.

DSCN0738.JPG

DSCN0739.JPG

Glueberry. She is at 3/4gal per day. Probably could take a gallon, but I like to water just enough for it to need the same or more the next day.

DSCN0737.JPG

Everything has just been fed. :peace:

As I am taking these pics, I noticed the color of the leaves. Since switching from 50/50 coco/perlite and GH's trio, and going with dry organics in, the leaves are a much lighter green. They match the leaf color of the plants out in the woods at my house, instead of the dark, hunter green color they were when I used the GH. I like that natural look a lot better.
:vibes:

Last edited:
@Son of Hobbes @stepside Thanks for helping out with the vids gents!

@FrankFaux - looking great...i am really looking forward to hearing what you think about the Glueberry and especially the Cindy Jack. Have you grown the ultimate yet? I grew two out last summer and they were both fantastic plants. Any chance we could convince you to do detailed smoke reports on these strains once harvested/cured?

Back