Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

@Waira - Ran across a branch today that i was sure i spotted mold..turns out the wind was blowing a branch into an electric fence.....electroshock therapy on the atomic!! Fuck yeah!! Quite surprising that the dead tissue didn't mold up underneath...not a speck!!
IMG_6114.JPG

Wow though! Really turning into some stellar pot now though!(a bit further down the branch with the shocked top)
IMG_6115.JPG

@Waira - Ran across a branch today that i was sure i spotted mold..turns out the wind was blowing a branch into an electric fence.....electroshock therapy on the atomic!! Fuck yeah!! Quite surprising that the dead tissue didn't mold up underneath...not a speck!!
View attachment 814977

Wow though! Really turning into some stellar pot now though!(a bit further down the branch with the shocked top)
View attachment 814978
You may be on to a new growing technique. Id be careful watering...:idea:

You may be on to a new growing technique. Id be careful watering...:idea:

Shock 'em into doing my bidding!! ;) :D

Just keeps getting crazier!! After another 14 hours straight trimming my friends wife comes and tells me its supposed to piss rain from 4am on.....for 5 days straight!! Gasp...made a call and cut down the atomic hastily....but i didnt want to lose out on the first fresh cut advantage, so i bundled the whole plant in 5 gallon buckets with 6 inches of water which will keep them super fresh for at least 24 hours...hoping for 2-3 days of fresh cut advantage(as i am gonna need it!!) Hard to tell the sheer amount that is here.
IMG_6134.JPG

And a few trimmed buds...widowbomb
IMG_6116.JPG

IMG_6118.JPG

Blue Widow
IMG_6124.JPG

IMG_6126.JPG

IMG_6130.JPG

IMG_6132.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6124.JPG
    IMG_6124.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 99
Shock 'em into doing my bidding!! ;) :D

Just keeps getting crazier!! After another 14 hours straight trimming my friends wife comes and tells me its supposed to piss rain from 4am on.....for 5 days straight!! Gasp...made a call and cut down the atomic hastily....but i didnt want to lose out on the first fresh cut advantage, so i bundled the whole plant in 5 gallon buckets with 6 inches of water which will keep them super fresh for at least 24 hours...hoping for 2-3 days of fresh cut advantage(as i am gonna need it!!) Hard to tell the sheer amount that is here.
View attachment 815658

And a few trimmed buds...widowbomb
View attachment 815659

View attachment 815660

Blue Widow
View attachment 815661

View attachment 815662

View attachment 815664

View attachment 815665
what a lovely sticky mess to be in are the troops hard to keep motivated or are they working on there own bud supply i remember doing some big trim sessions few years back i love trimming bud the quality of the trim job my buddys would do would get worse over the day haha ended up some buds just got a quick shave
:pass:

what a lovely sticky mess to be in are the troops hard to keep motivated or are they working on there own bud supply i remember doing some big trim sessions few years back i love trimming bud the quality of the trim job my buddys would do would get worse over the day haha ended up some buds just got a quick shave
:pass:

Our friends are quite elderly and neither can see well enough to trim weed even at a reduced pace. Plus they do a ton of work this time of year(its harvest of many other things like potatoes, carrots, sweet peppers) so there is alot of other external work going on. Its literally crunch time to beat the season change now!!!

Looking good 912GreenSkell, I harvested my Blue Widow on the 12th, the Durban Poison on the 6th, and the Special Queen on the 7th. Somebody got my Pineapple Chunk and the small stuff I left on the others so my spot is compromised but I'm happy the season is over the Pineapple Chunk would have finished late October.

Looking good 912GreenSkell, I harvested my Blue Widow on the 12th, the Durban Poison on the 6th, and the Special Queen on the 7th. Somebody got my Pineapple Chunk and the small stuff I left on the others so my spot is compromised but I'm happy the season is over the Pineapple Chunk would have finished late October.

Sorry to hear you lost the chunk, but great to hear the rest came in without a hitch!! Great work bud!!

I am very happy to say my season is over...chopped and trimmined like a crazy maniac the last 2 days to get it done...and thanks to the fresh water trick it was feasible!! Awesome...here she is...premature Atomic harvested. Pulled around a dozen mold specks from this middles staged flowering plant...if she would have been nearly finished i fear she would have been a mold riddles mess.....
IMG_6136.JPG

IMG_6138.JPG

IMG_6146.JPG

IMG_6147.JPG

IMG_6148.JPG

Back